Page 1 of 2
So, does anyone else do it?

I am known to say some random crap while sleeping, my brother is even worse then me, I remember one time he was trying to sell me a horse.

So pit, do you talk while you sleep?

And if you do, write here some of the weird stuff you said!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My wife punches in her sleep.

I don't know what I do in my sleep because I'm asleep.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

My roommate last year told me I was talking in my sleep a couple times. I don't know what I was saying, I guess I was just mumbling incoherently about something.

It freaked me out, 'cuz I never realized or suspected that that was something I did. I guess I don't do it often, though. I dunno.

I used to sleepwalk when I was much younger, actually. But I haven't done that in probably over a decade.
Last edited by neidnarb11890 at Sep 22, 2010,
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
So, does anyone else do it?

I am known to say some random crap while sleeping, my brother is even worse then me, I remember one time he was trying to sell me a horse.

So pit, do you talk while you sleep?

And if you do, write here some of the weird stuff you said!

haha! i swear and curse a lot in my sleep
I know that I did once at my grade 5 school camp. This kid in my cabin kept singing the "Big bananas b-a-n-a-n-a-s" in hollaback girl by gwen stefani. So in the middle of the night i apparently said "bannaaannaaa, i wannaaaa baannaaaanaaaa. muuuuumm, i wannnaa baaanananaaanaaaa"
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Oh I just remembered something, my brother hates getting up, so one time his girlfriend tried to wake him up and out of his sleep he said:
"If I dont wake up in 5 minutes we wont have sex for a month"
She even taped it on her phone and she showed us
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My ex used to call me up when she was asleep and tell me to go and pick up the kids we don't have from a school that doesn't exist.
Quote by leg end
I sleep with my eyes open. Nocturnal Lagothalmos is the correct term for it.

wat

It must be creepy watching you sleep.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
wat

Yeah. People watching me sleep is very creepy.
i try to buy horses in my sleep
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by leg end
Yeah. People watching me sleep is very creepy.

I kinda like being watched.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My girlfriend does it all the time. There was one occasion that was weird though because she actually had a "conversation" with me, like she waited for me to respond. She turned over and said:

"That's really freaky..."
"What?" I replied, confused.
"The clouds in my room, they go tututututututututut"

She made a weird noise and pointed around the ceiling, then rolled over and insta-snored.
*parp*
Quote by Colohue
My ex used to call me up when she was asleep and tell me to go and pick up the kids we don't have from a school that doesn't exist.

Lol. That's awesome.

Back to the thread. I once got up during my sleep, went to the living room, flipped over the Papa-san chair (google it if you don't know what one is), and crawled underneath it and fell back asleep.

Always nice to try and explain something to your wife why you did something when you in fact have no idea.
Quote by Bleurgh
My girlfriend does it all the time. There was one occasion that was weird though because she actually had a "conversation" with me, like she waited for me to respond. She turned over and said:

"That's really freaky..."
"What?" I replied, confused.
"The clouds in my room, they go tututututututututut"

She made a weird noise and pointed around the ceiling, then rolled over and insta-snored.

Haha this also happens, you have a normal coversation with someone while he is sleeping then he starts saying unreasonable sentences.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I talk when I'm coming out of sleep. I was sleeping at my lass' house one time, and I was having a conversation with her in my dream, and woke up half way through a sentence and found myself finishing what I was saying without pausing or thinking about it; so I assume I do it other times, too. Got to watch what I'm dreaming about now.

And my mam keeps waking me up in the morning. Only I don't wake up, I just talk to her, full, coherant responses, too. She'll shout at me like, an hour later and tell me she woke me up ages ago and I'm late for school. My mam does it as well, but doesn't quite understand that it happens to other people and goes proper ballistic with me. She is idiot.
Last edited by TenInchClock at Sep 22, 2010,
I hold entire conversations in my sleep sometimes apparently. If somebody tries to wake me up, I can sit up and seem completely alert and answer or ask questions and I wont remember any of it. I can also sleep standing up or just about anywhere...

Sleep skills ftw?
I know a guy who talks almost always when he's sleeping. Once he randomly woke up a tent full of people by shouting "Hey! What the f*ck are you doing here? Get the f*ck out of here!" in the middle of the night (Funny thing is, he used English though he's a Finn)
I sleep talk, or so my friends say. I was playing XBOX Live at a party and they were on another tv in the other room playing, and I fell asleep while I was sniping and apparently I killed a guy with a pro headshot, which I don't remember and don't think would happen because I suck at sniping.
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
I'm too busy snoring with the power of a thousand pigs.

Probably need to get my sinuses looked into >_>

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Minkaro

I was about to post this too.

"Welcome to your first day at duck school. I'll make the lesson simple. Okay: Quack. Quack quack. Very good class. Now go swimming."
"Don't leave the duck there! It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."

edit: ^ I'm a big snorer too, hate it. I went camping with some friends once and one of my friends slept in the car (there was no space in the tents), windows shut, doors closed, still heard me. He said he thought we were being attacked by a bear
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Last edited by blu_flame34 at Sep 22, 2010,
Used to talk a fair bit, but not sure if a do anymore
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by sharpshootr55
I don't but my girlfriend does. Funny as hell.

I'm in a similar situation. Usually funny, but occasionally she has really intense nightmares, and the screaming/crying/thrashing is actually kinda creepy. Also, I learned the hard way that she tends to wake up from those nightmares swinging. Getting too close is dangerous.

Back to the funny, her first college roommate was also a sleep talker. They had sleep conversations together.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
wat

Welcome back, GbAdimDb5m7! Hope you learned your lesson.

To answer your quote though, there was a few people that slept with their eyes open when I was on a busride once. It was through Poland and Germany visting consentration camps and stuff.

I don't think I do anything while asleep, but hen I don't know; I am asleep, for Christi' sace.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Adam...?
I'm in a similar situation. Usually funny, but occasionally she has really intense nightmares, and the screaming/crying/thrashing is actually kinda creepy. Also, I learned the hard way that she tends to wake up from those nightmares swinging. Getting too close is dangerous.

Back to the funny, her first college roommate was also a sleep talker. They had sleep conversations together.

Lolz, I remembered my mom told me that my aunt one time choked her in her sleep
Dangerous stuff.

Quote by sfaune92
Welcome back, GbAdimDb5m7! Hope you learned your lesson.

To answer your quote though, there was a few people that slept with their eyes open when I was on a busride once. It was through Poland and Germany visting consentration camps and stuff.

I don't think I do anything while asleep, but hen I don't know; I am asleep, for Christi' sace.

I did learn my lesson, albinos are over sensitive.

I kid I kid, don't report me
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I apparently mumble random words or phrases

I've never heard myself talk in my sleep though :P
curses! foiled again

Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Silverburst"
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I did learn my lesson, albinos are over sensitive.

I kid I kid, don't report me

Hearing you aren't a real human being by three people isn't actually encouraging. Albinism is not a race though; you could tell a "black" albino from a "white" one. It's more of a very rare condition, and leads to lack of pigments, thus making us pale, and not very resistant to the sun.

But we digress...

To contribute, I have ****ing weird dreams, so I wouldn't be surprised if I say stuff while I am asleep.
Last edited by sfaune92 at Sep 22, 2010,
Quote by sfaune92
Hearing you aren't a real human being by three people isn't actually encouraging...

But we digress...

To contribute, I have ****ing weird dreams, so I wouldn't be surprised if I say stuff while I am asleep.

I was joking, it just didn't seem like it on the internet because it's hard to tell sarcasam

On topic, ask your mom or something, I learnt alot of stuff about me, my snores sound like a lawn mower apperantly.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
On topic, ask your mom or something, I learnt alot of stuff about me, my snores sound like a lawn mower apperantly.

My parents are heavy sleepers, and snores like lawnmovers -- both of them. Furthermore, I have slept in my own room since I was 11 -- and with my brother between 2/3 - 11.
I was sleeping over my friend's house once with another friend and I was really tired but still trying to carry out a conversation. I was kind of asleep during it, and dreaming. Apparently I was talking about a parking lot and number and they were... Not.
I was camping once and I we were sleeping in a tent that was right by lake superior, and i had a dream that we were still hiking and we were on a cliff and everyone disappeared and then it became pitch black, then i started screaming "HELP!" out loud and everyone in the tent and the other tent woke up and then they woke me up.
Fender Deluxe Player Strat
Fender Musicmaster
Takamine EAN10C
B-52 AT-100
Jet City JCA20H
MXR Phase 90
PolyTune Mini
Strymon El Capistan
Quote by thrashdeth
I love a Dimebag tone just as much as anyone else. I'm Definitely considering a spider.
Once I woke up from my cousin grabbing my nose, he was still asleep.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Apparently I once sat up, flailed my arms and yelled "get out of my parking spot!!"
I also almost broke my girlfriends hand in my sleep and i once kicked the wall a few times.
Page 1 of 2