Gretsch Electromatic G5126. Silver Sparkle/Walnut finish. Excellent condition. Never gigged. Including hard-case, original sales receipt (from a well known and thorough salesman in NYC who handpicks the guitars he sells).

Made in Korea, SPG Plant, October 2005.

Asking price £560ono (these go for £760ish new without a case).

Marshall DSL 401 40W Tube Amplifier. Just been serviced by a reputable guitar tech in B'ham. Has said the item is in perfect condition. Full service history available. No cosmetic damage whatsoever, never gigged. Includes original footswitch.

Asking price, £300
got any pics id be really interested in the Grestch
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Hey, might take the Marshall off you in a months time or something but sadly bills are due this month, sorry dude but i am really interested
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Out of curiosity why are you selling?
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Hmm.. would the DSL be loud enough for playing against a loud drummer in a practise situation? Also what is the clean channel like?
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
It's 40W tube so yeah I would say it is definitely enough.

Clean channel is great. Has a lot of balls, especially when you get the master volume up past about halfway. It ably delivers the classic Marshall tone. Not especially 'clean' but also not too driven it's a good balance. I wouldn't recommend it for certain genres in all honesty, but it does well what people will probably want to use a Marshall for. A fair amount of headroom but also plenty of bite and growl.

I would recommend listening to some Youtube demos if you're unsure.
I am interested for £270. Can pick up as well. I am free next week so let me know what days and times you are available for a viewing.

Ta

- Dan
6:45 Tuesday is good with me, though I haven't received any personal messages from you...Could you PM your address again please?
Ok. I sent it last night. Will resend again. As you may or not know to be able to actually read your private messages you have to click on the 'my profile' button at the very top of the page (with the yellow background, and above the ultimate-guitar logo).

As I said in the message I won't be at work on Tuesday. Is Wednesday OK? Same arrangement?
Yeh.

I mentioned what I'm looking for above.

If I explain why I'm selling it might help. Basically am looking for a guitar with humbuckers that's good for blues/blues-rock.

I'm basically after either a Gibson SG Standard (no specials or classics) or a Gibson Les Paul of some description.

If I sell this guitar for cash I will be buying a Les Paul Traditional New.