The good news

A man was jailed after he put a hamster in the microwave. This appalling, it really is. The concept is slightly arousing amusing but this guy's sick.

Quote by Article
He told police: "I didn't mean to kill her. She was the best hamster I ever had. She was called Suzie."
When I read the title I thought you put a hamster in a microwave and I was all ready to yell at you for doing that.

This is horrible
cat
I like doing that too, it warms up their blood and that way when I bite their head off it tastes better.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Did they really have to show a picture of the hamster?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
i knew a girl who did this once shit was so ****ed up
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
One of my friend's favorite disturbing stories is about this kid he was in grade school with... the kid had a hamster who had cancer or something and it got to the point where it wouldn't move much, probably in pain, so the kid decides to put it out of its misery, although he didn't use anything so cliched as a microwave... the BLENDER was the way to go.

True Story.

...hope he at least put the lid on.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
It's wrong and all, but is this really news?

And shit, banned for 5 years from having a pet?
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

I once heard a similar story about a woman putting her dog in the microwave. The sick thing was, she actually sued her microwave manufacturer and got a buttload of dollars out of it, instead of being sent to jail. The difference between the UK and the US I guess..
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Flipje
I once heard a similar story about a woman putting her dog in the microwave. The sick thing was, she actually sued her microwave manufacturer and got a buttload of dollars out of it, instead of being sent to jail. The difference between the UK and the US I guess..

It's sickening the way people abuse the USs legal system. It's good that legal counsel is readily available for anyone, but Americans sue anyone at any time for any reason just to make a buck. It's retarded.

I mean, suing McDonald's for not having hot warnings on their coffee cups? Really? Suing cigarette companies for not alerting you of the health risks? You're sucking black smoke out of a stick, what do you think is gonna happen?

It's depressing.
^

People will be always stupid, but I think it's more the lawyers fault for not simply passing shit like that off with a laugh
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

It seems so ****ing funny and awkwardly cool, but I bet that when I'd look at the sad pet who doesn't know what's going on, running around in the microwave, I'd ****ing cry and hate myself so much that I'd kill myself in the same way. Shit's so complicated
Oops, I told him to do it. I didn't think he would.
Hmm...maybe I shouldn't tell him about what happens when you put cats in the microwave...
Something that everyone should know
The internet love's gore and cruelty, we also love cute animals, but never put them together or we'll beat your ass
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
He did it on my birthday
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Wow, that's messed up.
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
My hamster loved the microwave She always ran toward it in her ball when it was cold outside, couple seconds -> warm hamster.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

What was he thinking?! Didn't he know that they burn best on the stove?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by I.O.T.M
Did they really have to show a picture of the hamster?

*opens article*

Dude....
Wait... he's going to jail over a hamster? Yes, I know it's ****ed up to do that to a hamster, but still. Aren't there other people who deserve to be in jail instead of a hamster killer?
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
SUUUUUUUUUUZIE
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.