It's very repetative, basically you just make rhythm... and keep adding more rhythm over it on other instruments. Also, it could have been much more epic than it is now.
yes, repetitive...dont worry, if you listen to my mp3's on my profile i have the same problem...it's a gnarly progression don't get me wrong, but you and i? we get caught up in that gnarly progression and don't take it anywhere....TAKE IT SOMEWHERE!
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
I think, it's a very good intro, very simple to play, but it sounds great.
But, if it was my intro, I will add a slowly powerful solo, with echo maybe. Think about it)
hey man you got some good idea's and it felt pretty epic , but ... like the others said , its repetetive and the only thing that changes is the orchestra , anyway i edited your leads at some sections and made it a little more dynamic , hope you dont take it offensive.

o yeah , this has potential , good luck !

could you crit The Age of War for me ? its in my sig.
Attachments:
World's End34.gp5
Last edited by MobiuZ at Sep 22, 2010,
Pretty boring, too repetitive and generic in my opinion.
R.I.P.
Chuck Schuldiner 1967-2001
Ronnie James Padavona 1942-2010
Darrell Lance Abbott 1966-2004
Jon Nödtveidt 1975-2006
Per Yngve Ohlin 1969-1991
Øystein Aarseth 1968-1993
Joe Ptaceck 1973-2010
Ace Börje Thomas Forsberg 1966-2004
I don't think it's boring or repetitive. Genric yes, but I thought it was quite nice intro. I think it was good.
Thanks for your comments guys but I don't give a *** about the ''repetitiveness'' lol. I know it is and I won't change anything, but it's fun to hear what you think about it. I made this like 2 years ago and I ''improved'' a lot. I'll update a few new songs later.