what do you think?

I would advise against it. Jeez.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It'll not hurt you, but it is certainly not advisable. Getting high will just weaken your immune system, effectively counteracting what the antibiotics are doing.
I dunno - not every guitarist is a druggie.

Pfft.. dont take offense - if your doctor prescribed it then, yh it should be fine

soz bullcrap reply
It's fine. Call the number on your script bottle and ask the pharm if you still are unsure.

Refer these Qs to the Drug Thread in the future, btw.
If you take too much antibiotic you can become immune to it
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
It should be fine.

But, IMO, as a fantastic rule, never get high while taking other drugs. Better safe then sorry.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

....no YOU can't
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

lolwutnow? I don't think that's quite how it works.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I don't know if it's ok, but you'd be really cool and badass for doing it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

No... The pathogens become immune to it if you don't carry out the required dosage for the right amount of time, stop too early and then can become immune to it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

^ yeah, that's more like it.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
It really depends what you plan to get high on. I'm going to assume you are talking about smoking pot, in which case you will be fine, but you should expect to be sick for longer if you do so. As for other drugs, it depends on how it reacts with your antibiotic, and you should research it carefully before trying it.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by Trowzaa
No... The pathogens become immune to it if you don't carry out the required dosage for the right amount of time, stop too early and then can become immune to it.

This near enough.
I swear.. every time there is a thread worth reading, some prick has to jump in and say "Oh, put this under a different thread." It's getting really old. And it's not like it hurts anyone.
Quote by toby3p0
It really depends what you plan to get high on. I'm going to assume you are talking about smoking pot, in which case you will be fine, but you should expect to be sick for longer if you do so. As for other drugs, it depends on how it reacts with your antibiotic, and you should research it carefully before trying it.

I'm suffering a minor skin infection, pot can't mess it up or something?
Spiders
Quote by GuideToGenocide
I'm suffering a minor skin infection, pot can't mess it up or something?

Unless you plan on putting your pot on the infection, you should be fine. Like I said though, it will most likely slow the healing process a bit
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
You know...I'd still avoid it. Chance are nothing will happen but if you're not 100% certain then don't.

My friend drank alcohol (yes I know it's stupid but the alcohol isn't the point) whilst on antibiotics and some other medication and he was in hospital for 2 weeks in some kind of coma.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
You know...I'd still avoid it. Chance are nothing will happen but if you're not 100% certain then don't.

My friend drank alcohol (yes I know it's stupid but the alcohol isn't the point) whilst on antibiotics and some other medication and he was in hospital for 2 weeks in some kind of coma.

That was most likely the problem there.
Don't ask us, ask a doctor.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by robhc
That was most likely the problem there.

Well I think they were just steroids. Now I know both antibiotics and steroids effect the way your body with alcohol, although I agree it was most likely the steroids or a combination of the two.

I'm fairly certain antibiotics decrease your tolerance of alcohol, they could have a similar effect on other drugs. I really wouldn't mix up the drugs your body is on without consulting someone first.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Dude, if you want some solid advice, go to the Drug Thread, they know what they're talking about. I'd help, but I don't know enough to help you out.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Trowzaa

Ah I see, thanks for the correction
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Drug thread.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown