Hey

I got Abletons LiveLite7 with my new Line 6 UX2 and I don't really understand how to import MIDI drums.

Thanks.
Can you be a little bit more specific?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I understood that you can take a MIDI file containing a drum track for instance and then just copy+paste it for drummingness.

It will show the drum track but there is no audiable audio, it shows up on the equalizer but at the "audio output" thingy, it says "No Output"
I still don´t really get it, do you have a drumkit loaded into the channel where you put the midi track? If not, then that may be the problem. It could also be that one of your effects blocks out the signal, so check the levels on each one of them. Or it could be that the session and arrangement view are blocking! I can´t help that much here, since I use Ableton 8, but those were the first I thought of.

Greets
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
Yeah, you're probably just forgetting the step where you have to put an instrument on the read the midi files. Ableton has a few presets in the instrument folder.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite