Hey guys,
I just wanted to know if I can actually win one of the contests hosted by ug.com if I live outside the US. For example the CoB contest, where you can win an ESP Alexi 600...I can click on "Austria" as a country, but would they really ship to me (in Austria) if I won?
Quote by Shorun
Hey guys,
I just wanted to know if I can actually win one of the contests hosted by ug.com if I live outside the US. For example the CoB contest, where you can win an ESP Alexi 600...I can click on "Austria" as a country, but would they really ship to me (in Austria) if I won?

Straight from the horse's mouth.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Contest is open only to individuals who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry (unless otherwise stated). The Contest is not open to residents of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Syria, North Korea, Myanmar (formerly Burma) Sudan, Puerto Rico or the province of Quebec. Such residents are not eligible to participate. The Contest is void in any other nation, state, or province where prohibited or restricted by U.S. or local law. Certain Contest may only be open to U.S. residents, or otherwise restricted, such restrictions noted on the entry form page. Employees of Ultimate-Guitar.com, the participating sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, accountants, attorneys, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Contest, including their advertising and promotional agencies, (collectively, “Contest Entities&rdquo, and their immediate family members (defined as parent, spouse, child, siblings and grandparents) are NOT eligible to win. By entering any Contest, entrants agree to waive any and all claims against Contest Entities for personal injury, damage or loss of any kind which may result from participation in the Contest or from the receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of any prize.