Page 1 of 3
The pit is (mainly) full of teenagers, and because of that, alot of us are filled with Teen Angst.

As define by an extensive google search: a feeling of dread, anxiety, or anguish.

Even if you aren't a teenager, you probably feel like this anyway.

What makes you guys feel like this (I'm sure you all do)?

Me? My girlfriend and our problems. Not having friends. Not passing school. Can't play guitar. Can't write good lyrics anymore.

Don't just do the whole "sound off here" bullshit. Tell us in real words what is ****ing you around right now.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Sounds like with your problems you should man the fudge up and write a kickass blues song.

EDIT: If you miserable lot are miserable, try and change that and be happy. If you don't change anything in your life, your current state is not going to change. And none of this "But Leg End you massive breasted, incredibly attractive beast, I have tried." No you haven't.
Last edited by leg end at Sep 22, 2010,
I wish i knew why I felt that way, then i could maybe do something about it....
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
The girl I'm in love with is seeing someone else
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Nothing to be honest I'm past that stage now and looking forward to getting started in real life.

I know once I get in real life the dread and hatred of it will come back but at the moment everything is tickety boo.
Quote by leg end
Sounds like with your problems you should man the fudge up and write a kickass blues song.

Indie/Punk acoustic here mate.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
No job, no money, on the verge of being homeless, stuck in a "damned if I do, damned if I don't" relationaship.

Sometimes I really want to just pass out ond not wake up. I bet being in a coma is nice.
What's my age again?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Lots of things make me feel like that although strangely enough i never felt like that when i was a teenager
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
I'm angry with my father and haven't spoken with him in months.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I felt that way for a while, not gonna lie I had a bit of an "emo" phase.

Ended when I started university, met a great gal and started to act like an adult.
Quote by deimachy
My life is an experiment in the long-term effects of unrequited love.

I know the feeling.

However, I might not be lucky, but I'm happy.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
As a teen I felt great anger and depression, for shit like girls, er...a girl.

I've felt kinda shitty in the last week, but it might be because I moved back into my parents a year ago, my best friend's in prison boot camp, I lost my license, and all that combined makes my life really really dull.
Quote by thanksgiving
Indie/Punk acoustic here mate.

Arrrrrr! There be' ya problem!
I have the feeling some of my friends are a bunch of shitheads who only pretend to love me. I don't care, really, I already know wich ones are the people to trust.
Quote by HelpTravesty
No job, no money, on the verge of being homeless, stuck in a "damned if I do, damned if I don't" relationaship.

Sometimes I really want to just pass out ond not wake up. I bet being in a coma is nice.

+1

I love sleeping and just laying in bed. I know it's not healthy, but it's the only time I feel alright.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
+1

I love sleeping and just laying in bed. I know it's not healthy, but it's the only time I feel alright.

I felt that way in long periods when I was between ages 9-13, I actually looked forward to sleep.
I probably had some mental issue such as panic anxiety, my brother's diagnosed with it, and I do have the occasional panic attack.
Been unemployed for over a year now since getting kicked out of college, don't really know what to do with my time, don't really like the city I live in, not a lot of money due to lack of proper work, kinda lonely because everyone went off to uni. I feel like I need a new start somewhere, but I don't know how I would go about doing that.

You've actually got me hitting up old Blink songs I used to like on Spotify now. Nothing like a bit of escapist nostalgia to take your mind off things.
Last edited by aaciseric at Sep 22, 2010,
I'm angry at TS for starting stupid topics. I'm now contemplating suicide.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by leg end

EDIT: If you miserable lot are miserable, try and change that and be happy. If you don't change anything in your life, your current state is not going to change. And none of this "But Leg End you massive breasted, incredibly attractive beast, I have tried." No you haven't.

I wish it was as easy as you make it sound.

I'm angsty about the fact that I'm completely alone, untalented, unlikeable, unqualified and unimportant. I can't play guitar or understand music as much as I want to. I can't write or draw as much as I want to. I want relationships in my life but I can't stand people. I can't get a job, even from lowly fast food joints. Being a girl makes it hard to achieve certain things when you aren't attractive. I'm always hungry, tired, and terrified. I have back pains. I'm too dumb to pass the GED and get into college. I don't have much of a future. These things contribute to my angst.

Also, my hair is pissing me off right now.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I'd say I'm pretty angst-free. Trivial bullshit doesn't bother me
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by aaciseric
Been unemployed for over a year now since getting kicked out of college, don't really know what to do with my time, don't really like the city I live in, not a lot of money due to lack of proper work, kinda lonely because everyone went off to uni. I feel like I need a new start somewhere, but I don't know how I would go about doing that.

I bet you're only still going because of a kickass band named Bon Jovi has some pretty cool songs that make you want to dance like a gorilla in heat?

Quote by fail
I wish it was as easy as you make it sound.

I'm angsty about the fact that I'm completely alone, untalented, unlikeable, unqualified and unimportant. I can't play guitar or understand music as much as I want to. I can't write or draw as much as I want to. I want relationships in my life but I can't stand people. I can't get a job, even from lowly fast food joints. Being a girl makes it hard to achieve certain things when you aren't attractive. I'm always hungry, tired, and terrified. I have back pains. I'm too dumb to pass the GED and get into college. I don't have much of a future. These things contribute to my angst.

Also, my hair is pissing me off right now.

Well, if it makes you feel better, I would
Last edited by leg end at Sep 22, 2010,
Quote by thanksgiving
+1

same

i absolutely dread getting up in the morning. lying in bed, with no cares in the world feels so secure. and then the harsh reality of life hits.

Some people love waking up in the morning, ready to take on the day. why am i so reluctant and dreading of the day?
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Putrefaction
I'd say I'm pretty angst-free. Trivial bullshit doesn't bother me

One mans tits are another mans poison.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
+1

Yeah man, I'm glad someone feels me. The only time I feel free is in my dreams.

"When the drugs are gone, I feel like dying"
i wish i could tell you why i feel this way. but i can't. so i'll just make the best of it
im having trouble saving money i need to move out.

things are tough between me and my gf until i can move out cos we're long distance right now.

jobs.
i am depressed as my girl friends gone to uni

also it sucks that most of my friends are at uni just getting pissed every night and im out working
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I had teen angst.

When I ws 15.

Now, 2 years later, I recognise a problem I have, then man the **** up and try to rectify it.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by poopsmith666
same

i absolutely dread getting up in the morning. lying in bed, with no cares in the world feels so secure. and then the harsh reality of life hits.

Some people love waking up in the morning, ready to take on the day. why am i so reluctant and dreading of the day?

I you poops
Quote by poopsmith666
same

Put the bong down man!

, joking - you keep it by your side man. I hate getting up in morning too... but it's because I'm a lazy bastard Find something worth getting up for: guitar, friends, girls, a job... all depends on what you like.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I never had teen angst. I was an happy kid without any real worries. Now that I'm a gown up, an adult taking care of himself, I can say I'm pretty damn happy too.

And I wake up at 5:30 and have a little jogging every morning. Morning rocks.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Last edited by JeanMi36 at Sep 22, 2010,
I just wrote this for anyone on here who's ever felt they need to relate. Love you guys.

Pseudo lust and lame foundations
Greater cuts and accusations
Tell the priest I'm not behaving
What could have been is overrated

I hear the rain fall on my friends
You'll never hear me sing again
For seven days I've slept at home
For seven days I've slept alone

Scratchpad wrists and
Second Guesses
Pulling down all
My Defenses

My LateNightSecrets left me here
And with the rain I disappear
I've cut the costs and pay the price
Forever more I'm never right.

Quote by Våd Hamster

I got 99 problems and they all bitches...
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I'm usually relaxed but lately it's been really stressful, I decided to load on senior potraits and applying for lots of colleges asap and working 5 days a week and lots of woman problems all at the same time. Guess its not teen angst, more like regular person stress
Page 1 of 3