I ordered a '72 telecaster Deluxe (walnut finish, maple neck) from GAK, and it says on the order tracker that the estimated despatch date is Thursday 23-Sep-2010. On this product, next-day delivery was advertised.

From your experiences of the site, when can I expect my guitar to arrive, and possibly what time of day?
Um, my friend ordered a mexican strat a week or two ago, and still hasn't got it.

GAK have pretty poor customer service imo, they just have attractive prices. And even then, i still think thomann is better value.
Quote by Glenn Guitar
Um, my friend ordered a mexican strat a week or two ago, and still hasn't got it.

GAK have pretty poor customer service imo, they just have attractive prices. And even then, i still think thomann is better value.

Not even that in my opinion - many things are cheaper on Thomann with the £10 delivery included.

To TS, in future I'd go to StringsDirect, Thomann or SoundsLive for good service. Can't beat StringsDirect for strings.

EDIT: I lol'd:
Last edited by 100%guitarmad at Sep 22, 2010,
Ordered my 6505+ combo, 1 week delivery, bang on, 9am a week from when i ordered it, no problems.
Gear:

Ibanez RG350M
Peavey 6505+112

Boss CS-1
EHX Big Muff Pi
EHX Small Clone
KORG Pitchblack
Last edited by Dannnn_xD at Sep 22, 2010,
Looking at the reveiws on here I may not buy from them again... but I have had nothing but good from them.

A free set of tubes when mine blew too early and prompt deliveruy on both my amp and my TL-2 (which is awsome BTW)

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker