I've recently just fished building my guitar and my teacher gave me a gold hard-tail bridge, with 5 of the original brass saddles with worn out threads. anyway so I had some around anyway and put them on the only problem is, is that they're to wide (10.4mm). Now the problem is the original saddles measure exactly 10mm. The biggest problem is. I CAN'T FIND ANY.

I want to sort this because everything looks fine but the god damn bridge.

Please help before I go insane.
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

Quote by jecox13
I've recently just fished building my guitar and my teacher gave me a gold hard-tail bridge, with 5 of the original brass saddles with worn out threads. anyway so I had some around anyway and put them on the only problem is, is that they're to wide (10.4mm). Now the problem is the original saddles measure exactly 10mm. The biggest problem is. I CAN'T FIND ANY.

I want to sort this because everything looks fine but the god damn bridge.

Please help before I go insane.

I had a quick look, found 10.2 but that was the closest im afraid.
Im guessing you're gonna need a new bridge.

Also, can you please clarify what you mean by "worn out threads," with pics if possible. Are the threads on the intonation screws gone? Threads on the action screws? Hopefully it will be something fixable.
i think im just gonna grind them coz sandpaper wont do allot. and im not even gonna bother with the old saddles. when i say the thread is worn i mean theres no thread for the action grubs
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.