Alright, I'm going to london on next monday for a five-day school trip. I've never took a plane before so I don't even know basic things.

Seeing as I am an highschooler who doesn't want to make too much of an effort, can I just take a normal sports bag on the plane? I'm not talking about hand baggage here.

Renting or even buying a case seems to be too much of a waste to me.

also, any music/guitar related things in london I could check out?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sports bag should be fine, it's what I use. Try to carry-on all of your luggage. If you check a bag you have to wait for it after the flight, and risk it being lost/stolen/damage. Make sure to bring a book or something to do on the plane, you'll be sitting in one spot for hours.

Also, make a joke about a bomb in the security line to lighten the mood.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
no way im going to london too
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by Conor360
no way im going to london too

Holy shit people going to a major capital

Just don't bring liquids over 100ml and make sure you don't have shit that can be considered a weapon, and you'll be fine.

Genießen Sie Ihre Reise
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Bring condoms.

Edit- Don't bring anything that's considered a weapon and you'll be fine.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Last edited by aerosmithfan95 at Sep 22, 2010,
bring a book on the plane, it is the only reliable thing.

also take a snooze if you can, it makes time go faster. If you're like me, the humming of the plane and the general silence tends to make it pretty peaceful.
the planes gonna be cool, might want to wear a turbin and some robes. Ahh god that was a weakk joke.. I haven't been on a plane forever, but if i were you i'd bring an ipod or something.
ohh waiit isn't world guitars in london? If you watch Rob Chappers you'd know he does wicked demos for world guitars, who also sell some insane PRS'.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Make sure you swap all your makeup for travel-size so you can get it past security.

Oh wait -.-

+1000 profile views.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You can take a sports bag yes. Unless the sport is javelin throwing.

Don't wear a soccer shirt. If you do, don't open your mouth. Have you seen trainspotting? The scene with the American?
Get some sellotape and some pencils.

Open your suitcase/bag, and use the sellotape to stick the pencils to the side of the case spelling out "fuck you" backwards.

Put your suitcase on the security conveyer belt with that side facing the person operating the computer.

See how he/she reacts.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Bring some wine gums or buy them in duty free, trust me you'll be glad when your ears start popping.
Quote by Steeel
Bring some wine gums or buy them in duty free, trust me you'll be glad when your ears start popping.

Also you'll be glad when that delicious juicy flavour hits!
Quote by MadClownDisease
Also you'll be glad when that delicious juicy flavour hits!

But not glad when you're assaulted by a moose head demanding you chew! OH GOD! THE NIGHTMARES!
Just chill. If you're worried about something in your hand luggage than put it in your suitcase or something.

That said, bring a spare pair of clothes in your hand luggage in case your suitcase goes missing because that happens all the time. It's cool to be nervous on flights, I am too.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles