except havin sex with hundreds and hundreds of gorgeous men in only the best hotels across italy

derp dee der
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
What the shit?

The Pimp takes the hoe in, clothes her, gets her lookin' good and then protects her from the nefarious world of street walking.

The Pimp is on a level next to Jesus for a trick.
Most of them don't have a choice, and the pimp does serve as some basic protection.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
He's also the protector.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Kensai
Most of them don't have a choice, and the pimp does serve as some basic protection.

you do all of them good kjell, you and your soft, loving, swede hands
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
When the john doesn't pay it takes the pimp to beat the money out of him. Mostly though the pimp gets them addicted to something and makes the prostitutes dependent on him.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
lol protection maybe?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
The pimp protects them and hooks them up with connections.

You're on a roll tonight, TS.
random thread is random
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
That's why independent call girls exists. They're much better (and disease-free, too!).
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by gacharya
That's why independent call girls exists. They're much better (and disease-free, too!).

Have you partaken in their services? They only say theyre disease free btw how dyou know?!
Quote by genghisgandhi
If I were a prostitute, cause I'm totally not, hehe, I might invest in a gun of some sort for protection. Maybe take out a loan to get nice clothes and stuff.

So if (when) you got into trouble you'd shoot someone, then go to jail for murder? You're going to be a horrible prostitute.
Because of the illegal status of prostitution, *****s can't get any decent legal protection in their trade and require a pimp to protect them from abuse. Of course, the pimp is exempt and can abuse her all he likes.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost