Page 1 of 3
How racist is your area where you live? For the north, there seems to be a lot around me, especially against Mexicans. Someone left their hat outside somewhere today, and it wasn't there, so they all agreed a Mexican did it. They also blindly preach how they take all the jobs and about how they should learn to speak American &c.
did someone bet you to see how many threads you could make?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
first off, they should speak english.
There isnt alot of racism where im from.
Aside from the jokes about race.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
inb4 shitstorm

My area isn't racist, as I live in the overlap between a black neighborhood, mexican neighborhood, and asian neighborhood and we deal with every race every day. But as most of you probably already know, I still feel like whites in America are discriminated against to a certain point, regardless of what you say.

About the Mexicans though, remember: Dey took our jerbs!
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Hahaha you speak English.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
meh its not bad here.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Very racist. I am one of the only people who does not hate on foreigners. I think it's because there is a lot of foreign criminals around here.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Very. The pub across the road is whites-only. And in the recent release of the names and locations of BNP members, there was a BNP supporter in nearly every house.

Not that the BNP are all racist. Some are just secretly racist.
My gf's dad's side of the family is hella racist. They live in a pretty rural area about an hour from me and throw around the n-word all the time. I hate them.
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Quote by genghisgandhi
Yet they call it American.

It is American. It's just a broken, lazy form of English lol
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Seattle area, not too bad at all.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
i feel tall when i hang out with asians or mexicans
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
doesnt seem too bad here
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Pretty bad, especially against Mexicans (that's not a race but who's counting). My state has some of the toughest anti-immigration laws in the country, and guess who our borders are with? Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, and a bit of Colorado and Missouri.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Pretty bad, especially against Mexicans (that's not a race but who's counting). My state has some of the toughest anti-immigration laws in the country, and guess who our borders are with? Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, and a bit of Colorado and Missouri.

...Oklahoma...where the wind blows free?
Depends on who you talk to.

I'd say racism against black people is similar to what I remember from twenty years ago where I used to live.

confused?

I live in Oklahoma, and it seems like racism is at about a 1990 level compared to Chicago. People will send each other text messages of monkeys. Stuff like that.

Maybe the people I am hanging around with now are just dumber.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Very racist, i live in possibly the most backward part of the UK and a lot of people (especially the older ones) have a fairly dim view of outsiders. There isn't a very prominent ethnic community here though
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
I was talking to friends earlier and said that an Asian piano prodigy has moved into my music class from year 9. One said that it's probably because he was beaten if he didn't play piano for 4 hours a day - so I sort of mocked him being racist...unfortunately at the same time that kid walked past, so I'm hoping I'm not accused of being racist tomorrow from him not hearing it in context

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I live in the number one BNP (British Nazi Party for those who aren't from the UK) voting constituency in the country. Full of the wankers. There was a debate between The Conservatives, UKIP, the BNP, Labour and Lib Dem in a few months ago just before the election. Went down to watch, and the sheer amount of prats in tracksuits cheering at every thinly disguised piece of xenophobic drivel the BNP spewed out was disheartening to say the least.
Quote by goest
...Oklahoma...where the wind blows free?

Everything blows. The wind just doesn't want to feel left out.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

The entire western world is institutionally racist. Edinburgh no more than the rest of Scotland. As far as individual discriminations go I think it's probably a little better for being such a multicultural city.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by leeb rocks
The entire western world is institutionally racist. Edinburgh no more than the rest of Scotland. As far as individual discriminations go I think it's probably a little better for being such a multicultural city.

Are you serious? There are areas where you will be discriminated against more than others.
The area where I live in, I noticed, doesn't have too much racism. It's mainly older people who are racist
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
A lot of people can be racist here, not just white people. We have a lot of different ethnic groups. And there can be tension between groups.
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Sep 23, 2010,
Barely at all, it's all very quaint and middle class in Bath. The most foreign things get here are the vast hordes of tourists.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
There's none around here. It's kind of weird, London's such a multi-cultural city that no one really cares since there isn't a real minority.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I lived here for one year when I was about 10, taking 6th grade classes, and I got harassed for being mixed. to be fair, the same thing happened in SF.

I'd say it has toned down a lot in the past decade, but it's still prevalent.
Not much, if none, where I live.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I live in Yorkshire - Very racist, more because you hardly ever see a black person round where I am, so all the scum in my town are shocked by them. I used to have a black best friend, so I'm not racist myself (though I do crack the shitty jokes....)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

It's not very racist, just very, very white. In my village of about 1,500 people there is one black family, 5 people I think. We've got a pakistani owned shop too, but I don't think they live in the village.
Look at my location.

You hear it from everybody, and it's usually over African Americans, Mexicans, Asians, and Islamic people.
Page 1 of 3