hey

Sorry about the lame title. Is there some guitar parts that won`t rust like the screws, saddle and stuff? is chrome rust resistant? also I found this website www.allparts.com which they sell guitar parts, is it safe? Have you bought from this website? Was there good service?
Breakin` the Law!
Chromium is a fairly oxidation resistant element so you should be fine against rust.

Sorry i dont know about the website
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Quote by !-twisty-!
Chromium is a fairly oxidation resistant element so you should be fine against rust.

Sorry i dont know about the website

ok I`ll check it out, hopefully somebody knows about the website.
Breakin` the Law!
I have bought from allparts before. Some bridge parts, a switch, knobs, p-up rings and maybe a few other things. The bridge was a tonepros so no issue there. The knobs were so-so and the switch was fine. What kind of bridge do you need? As far as screws go they have a ton of different stainless ones.
Quote by cranium2001
I have bought from allparts before. Some bridge parts, a switch, knobs, p-up rings and maybe a few other things. The bridge was a tonepros so no issue there. The knobs were so-so and the switch was fine. What kind of bridge do you need? As far as screws go they have a ton of different stainless ones.

well I need a sort of fender style bridge because the stock one on my jt-is a pretty cheap one. also I was wondering about some switches and knobs.
Breakin` the Law!