Hooker sweat.

but seriously, we need more details. what kind of guitar? is it poly finish or nitro? is the finish matte or glossy? what kind of wood is the fretboard?
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
electric guitar,glossy finish,ebony fretboard and i dont know if it is poly finish or nitro.
I meant what brand/model
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Sep 22, 2010,
i usually just dampen a paper towel and the body off, then i follow up wit ha dry one. as for the fretboard i use a damp paper towel to loose up the gunk and shit, just getting it wet really. then i use the back side of a sponge to scrub it off. you should probably use some kind of fretboard cleaner or something. i dont because im jobless.

hope that helps.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by brender
schecter

Schecter ____________
Put model name in the blank.
..I was watching my death.
Yea I had the same questions on this...
Because I sweat a lot... and I mean A LOT
So... I bought this products:

http://www.thomann.de/pt/gibson_luthiers_choice.htm

I still didn't use them cause I'm not sure if they are safe... I mean it says Gibson... but...

Any one has a word on this?

1 is for the fret board.
1 for the strings
1 for the guitars body

I got a Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960.
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
so i can safely use them with my gibson? no problem?
i thought "hmm maybe this is for mahogany only, or maple blablabla"

ok cool
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Quote by brender
Schecter special diamond series

That is not the model.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Most rosewood or ebony fretboards I use lemon oil. For the body, if it is Poly, then a damp soft cloth.
good old lemon pledge!
Guitars:
Gibson SG Standard with Bigsby
Gibson Custom ES-137
Gibson Custom 54' Les Paul VOS Goldtop
Gretsch G6129T Silver Jet
1968 Harmony Rocket H75

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe (modded)
1970 Fender Twin Reverb (blackfaced)