Page 1 of 3
Just thought it would be a somewhat good idea for a thread. Post your piece of gear that you hate most. For me, it's my tuner. It's one of those ones that's supposed to work by vibration, but it won't read half the notes. I hate it.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
use the harmonic at the 12th fret.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i don't hate any of my gear
You can always find a place to go if you can keep your sanity
Mrshall MG50. I know there's a massive bandwagon of haters for this but I'm not one of them, Im just a normal guy who ****ing hates this piece of shittosswank. Besides there's a reason so many people hate on it.
If somebody has a piece of gear that they "HATE" they are hardly going to use it in their rig
Check out my YouTube Videos
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/callamanster
my guitar amp. its a peavey rage 15 watt. sucks donkey balls.
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by Dunc09

So... Why are you here? Seriously.
Quote by adstr123
Mrshall MG50. I know there's a massive bandwagon of haters for this but I'm not one of them, Im just a normal guy who ****ing hates this piece of shittosswank. Besides there's a reason so many people hate on it.

oh the circles this post just made.
inb4 spider
I Am Hated
7 String Legion

Ibanez RG1527 prestige (BKP Aftermath)
Ibanez MTM2 black (rockmonkey SoB)
Ibanez MTM2 white (Blackout AHB-3)
Squier "custom" strat (Hot Slag)
Ashdown Fallen Angel 40w 112
Pitchblack
TS-9
NS-2
MXR 10 band eq
My pristine 1954 Gibson Gold Top Les Paul. Ugh it just sucks. I think I'll put it on craigslist...maybe I'll get a Schecter \m/
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I hate my Ibanez RG5SP2, Its a lovely guitar, but the Edge III makes it unplayable... I't would be my favorite if the bridge wasn't a hunk of Indonesian shit.
CURRENT GEAR

- '91 Ibanez RG550
- Boss ME-70 Multi-Effects
- Peavey Envoy 110
- Fender Champion 600 (Needs new power tube)
- Old Piece-o-Crap Harmony Acoustic
If stuff that I just have lying around counts, then my brother's old digitech rp50.

All the stuff I actually use I really like.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by xxxDavidMaysxxx
I hate my Ibanez RG5SP2, Its a lovely guitar, but the Edge III makes it unplayable... I't would be my favorite if the bridge wasn't a hunk of Indonesian shit.

Easy solution - block the trem.
Quote by nmitchell076
oh the circles this post just made.

What do you mean?
Quote by BrokenDstring
My pristine 1954 Gibson Gold Top Les Paul. Ugh it just sucks. I think I'll put it on craigslist...maybe I'll get a Schecter \m/

Quote by adstr123
What do you mean?

The fact that you claimed not to be on the bandwagon of haters, then proceeded to jump upon said bandwagon with the rest of your post.
Last edited by nmitchell076 at Sep 22, 2010,
Quote by BrokenDstring

...................I'll happily trade you
Starting Weight: 310, 38.8% Body fat (11/2008, pic in profile)
Latest Weigh in 230.2 14.3% Body fat (4/13/2013)

Pro life, pro gun, health nut, Christian and conservative. I make no apologies if what I say pisses anybody off.
My Digitech Death Metal pedal, bought it when it was a dickhead metal elitist, the only sound it creates is, as one reviewer put it, "cow raping distortion," I loved it back then. Don't use it quite so much anymore...
Quote by MetalMike676
...................I'll happily trade you

Okay well actually do you have like an amp with like an insane setting? cuz thats what i really want.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by Meelad360
Easy solution - block the trem.

Thats what I did.... For a while.... Until the saddle broke!!!
CURRENT GEAR

- '91 Ibanez RG550
- Boss ME-70 Multi-Effects
- Peavey Envoy 110
- Fender Champion 600 (Needs new power tube)
- Old Piece-o-Crap Harmony Acoustic
I recently gave away all the gear I didn't want.

Before I did that, it was this 8-string Ibanez I bought for fuck knows why.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Okay well actually do you have like an amp with like an insane setting? cuz thats what i really want.

Dude, did you not see his sig? He has a Blackstar HT5 Mini Full Stack!!!!!!
Quote by Dunc09
Seconded.

Gibson SG, Classic 30, Korg Pitchblack, Maxon OD808.

What's not to like?
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by nmitchell076
Dude, did you not see his sig? He has a Blackstar HT5 Mini Full Stack!!!!!!

ZOMGZ!!!!!!! HE can trade me and then I CAN BRING TEH BRUTZ! Or i'll just go get a raven from guitar center because i love those guys. especially when they show off thar skillz to me.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Quote by xxxDavidMaysxxx

Are you sure you're using it right? My Edge III stays in tune better than my fixed-bridge Les Paul knockoff. And I don't even tighten the nuts at the headstock.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by xxxDavidMaysxxx
Thats what I did.... For a while.... Until the saddle broke!!!

buy a new bridge? I swapped out the edge III for a Schaller Original Floyd
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
My MG15

But whatever, I got it cheap so it's not too bad.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
No real hated gear here. Though I do dislike the pack of picks I bought........They just sucked.
Probably my Blackstar HT Drive, or my jcm900.
I don't use the 900 live any more, and the Blackstar only occasionally for the really dirty sounds.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

My crappy Line 6 BassPOD. Was great for church band where setting up a million pedals wasn't an option, but was difficult to use.

Although there's one good point to it- the 'Tom Sawyer' setting that makes me sound like Geddy Lee.
I hate my Ibanez GRG170DX, but once in a while I make neck adjustments and fix it up properly, and then I just can't keep my hands off it ...
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Me: Honestly, why haven't we had sex yet?

Her: IDK, we are doing tomorrow after cinema, aren't we?

Me: Err...are we?

Her. Damn right we are.

Thanks UG.
Quote by Incardito
Eating another man without BBQ sauce is pretty badass
my acoustic guitar's machine heads broke.
So I went and bought new ones, I got home, opened the package and saw the worst machine heads I've seen.
Practically they don't have a hole to thread the string in. They just have like a groove, and it's uncovered on the top. The person who invented deserves to star a family, and then go bankruipt 'cause of a stupid invention and have his family abandon him.
When I try and put the strings on, they just keep on slipping off and it takes ages.
So yeah that is probably the piece of gear I hate the most.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I've got an acoustic guitar that used to belong to that guy from Snow Patrol.

Terrible piece of gear. There's a reason he gave it to me. It's some £400 yamaha, but it's completely wrecked from touring.
Fuzz Face, and a Dunlop Classic Wah. It had good top end for the first year I had it, than it just lost it's touch after a while, it used to be a real nice wah.
My Squire Strat. Makes me hate going home every weekend. It never really played right. I should really look into getting a replacement
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Your mother.

My Behringer Wah-Wah pedal. At least I think it was a Behringer one, haven't seen it in quite a while (I'll leave your imagination to the task of figuring out why).
...marmalade is my jam.
Page 1 of 3