Page 1 of 3
My friend got busted for having cigarettes in school.
Yes I know, retarded thing to do, but there are alot of retards.

So, Pit, what would be the punishment he gets? I'm kinda in hot water cause I smoked some, and the people at the school suspect me for sure, but I'm pretty sure he's taking the fall. Does anybody have experience for this? How hard is the punishment? Expulsion?!
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
At my school, suspensions.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Well, actually having them shouldn't be the problem, smoking them on school grounds should be.

I'd say a detention and a letter home is the most likely, but really, how did you manage to get caught with fags in school?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Back when I was a freshman, a bunch of my friends were caught smoking bud at school

I said, "hah dumbasses, "and they were suspended for 45 days.
Tell your friend not to be so stupid showing them off, I'm imagining that's how he got caught.
Quote by darkcheef
Back when I was a freshman, a bunch of my friends were caught smoking bud at school

Sounds like they were the winners in this scenario
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by darkcheef

Is your school Nazi Germeny or something?

45 days wow.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by SlinkyBlue
Sounds like they were the winners in this scenario

Yeah, they all got to stay freshmen too

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Is your school Nazi Germeny or something?

45 days wow.

I think you forgot the part about them doing illegal drugs on school grounds.

They got off light.
Last edited by darkcheef at Sep 22, 2010,
suspended for a couple days would be my best guess.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
When I was in High school the punishment was a weeks suspension then a week of in school suspension when the person came back.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
In my old school it was only a report card for a week lol
I Like Deathcore, Deal With It!
Cigarettes in school? Probably a slap on the wrist. People get caught with weed all the time (See: location) at my school and the most they'll get is maybe a one or two day suspension.
Remember, they can take the smoker out of the smoke, but not the smoke out of the smoker!

Wait, maybe that isn't a good thing at all.
They don't do shit at my school
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They might tell your parents in an effort to stamp out the habit.

Not exactly a hardcore story, bro.

I just needed to know the "normal" punishment, and this is where I get my questions answered. No point signing up for Yahoo! answers when you have the Pit.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by darkcheef

I think you forgot the part about them doing illegal drugs on school grounds.

They got off light.

Still too harsh, it's not like they were dealing it or smoking alot of it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Still too harsh, it's not like they were dealing it or smoking alot of it.

They were doing that too
Jail
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
We got away with anything. Smoking, pot and beer.
I even peed in the teachers urinal once...

And I missed the urinal...
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by Burgery

I just needed to know the "normal" punishment, and this is where I get my questions answered. No point signing up for Yahoo! answers when you have the Pit.

Probably 10 days oss and 10 days iss

Find your handbook
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by darkcheef
They were doing that too

Why the hell would they deal drugs in school

It's like my friend in 7th grade said that on a school trip like 5 kids snorted Gas Air Conditioners, its stupid to do that on a school trip ofcourse youre gonna get caught.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

There's an obvious answer to this question.

We're all missing the point; I think TS is cool because he smoked a few cigarettes.
-Jim Morrison
Fess up and share the load.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

It's like my friend in 7th grade said that on a school trip like 5 kids snorted Gas Air Conditioners, its stupid to do that on a school trip ofcourse youre gonna get caught.

Obviously they are dumbasses.

And at my school they will suspend for a couple months for just possession. They got a bunch of people last year with that
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Wait? regular smokes? punishment? i remember my high school had a designated smoke pit out front of the school. I understand pot, but smoking isn't illegal for people under 19/21, only selling smokes to persons under the age of 19/21 is. So once you have them, no one should care how you got them.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by SlinkyBlue
There's an obvious answer to this question.

We're all missing the point; I think TS is cool because he smoked a few cigarettes.

Enlighten me with the answer, they could of waited after school and deal drugs in a perfectly safe and dark location.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

It's kool 2 do drugs in skool, duh
some kid in my school just got caught with chewing tobacco and had two options of punishment
1) a week of out of school suspension where he can't make up his work
2) take a tobacco education and get a week of in-school suspension where he can make up his work
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Enlighten me with the answer, they could of waited after school and deal drugs in a perfectly safe and dark location.

They make money. Lots of it.
-Jim Morrison
Quote by jimihendrix6699
suspended for a couple days would be my best guess.

this.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by mitchgosche2011
some kid in my school just got caught with chewing tobacco and had two options of punishment
1) a week of out of school suspension where he can't make up his work
2) take a tobacco education and get a week of in-school suspension where he can make up his work

I have friends who do dip. Nasty shit. They're alway carrying a bottle filled with their damn spit.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Why would it be that bad? You'd get a slap on the wrists in my old school if you were smoking in school grounds, nothing too serious.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
They make money. Lots of it.

Yeah I guess, but they can like take orders for it at school then later deliver.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
At my old school, the principal would take your cigarettes and smoke them. If you knew him well enough, he'd let you smoke with him.
Quote by darkcheef
They were doing that too

there was this really dumb kid at my school. He had a book called "the big book of weed", And he chose to hide his weed in this book. Needless to say he get caught and kicked out, our school had a serious no drugs policy. Hell, you weren't even allowed to chew gum without getting a rollicking!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by MakinLattes
make him chain smoke the entire pack.

I made him smoke the entire carton. I tell you what, I wish my daddy'd had the parenting skills to do this to me.

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 3