I'm interested to see what kinda rigs are out there. Here's mine:

Feel free to try out my settings if you're running a similar rig.
You run all those pedals IN FRONT of your amp? My rigs stickied at the top of the forum
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Do you have some kind of a deal going with Boss?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
Do you have some kind of a deal going with Boss?

I thought this as well.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I wish I had a deal lol. And yes I run ALL of them though the Exciter into the amp. It took me months to get my tone dialed in.
Doesn't the B2 have an effects loop?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
It has one but I don't use it. The tone comes out the same through either. So I just save myself a couple of cables. The Delay doesn't need to run through the loop as long as its after the Noise Suppressor.
n00b question, what does the two boxes on top of your B2-RE do? I know top is prob power but the middle one confuses me. O.o
Yep they're a power conditioner and an exciter. Another band I'm filling in for had it laying around so I hooked it up and it sounds great.
^that's a dam fuzzy big muff you got sitting on that there cabinet^
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Nice! Does the cat stay stay there while playing? That would be awesome. And I've been waiting for more pics to pop up lol

3 woots to smaller rigs!
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Loving that 'stack' Heilz

Quote by MommasHooligan
Nice! Does the cat stay stay there while playing? That would be awesome. And I've been waiting for more pics to pop up lol

Haha, never tried I will experiment and come back with my findings