Page 1 of 2
pretty self explantory

anyway, ill start off. Just now I had my finger in my mouth and slid my sharp nail across my gums and its bleeding and hurts like hell

go for it

(sorry if this has been done)
I accidentally the internets.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I've been drinking all night and I just ate an entire can of black beans. That was stupid. I'm drunk.
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Quote by zgr0826

/thread
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
be born to shitty ignorant parents.....
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Staying up tonight, postponing my homework while having a pretty busy day tomorrow. It's 4:30 AM right now over here, college starts at 11
...marmalade is my jam.
Put a rubber band on my wrist.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Kicked the window out of a cop car when I got arrested.. Me=Fail
Quote by Owenlee55
Well, my penis smells of fecieas and my anus smells of semen...
Quote by DavidBuchanan
Kicked the window out of a cop car when I got arrested.. Me=Fail

Unrelated, but I thought your user title was 'UG's Paul Gray' and my mind was greater than or equal to fucked.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Object to adults that I don't know when I'm at the park.
Seriously, my mate put his hood up and a woman started having a go at him for it.

It's no use being a teenager arguing with adults, they watch too much news.
I have a hoody and they think I'm gonna knife them.
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
i pooped out of window but it didn't quite make it down to the ground and a had i a little piss drip as well
Quote by mrretard
i pooped out of window but it didn't quite make it down to the ground and a had i a little piss drip as well

sigged
Didn't make a move on the girl while she was in the car. And I'm pretty sure she leaned in on me just as I turned to electronically unlock her door

*Shakes Fist in Anger*
Stayed on the phone for 3 hours straight, probably the longest ive ever used a phone for in my life.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Stayed on the phone for 3 hours straight, probably the longest ive ever used a phone for in my life.

When you lrn2grlfrnd you'll be spending all your free time on the phone. (no offense...)

Taking ecstasy and caffeine at once was pretty ****ing stupid of me. Also, after a rave in the ghettos of seattle we let one of my friends just walk off with a drug dealer to get some weed thinking it was perfectly fine. After 2 hours of looking nearly in tears and about to call the police, he ends up back at the hotel room with no drugs or money not knowing what the **** had happened to him.

Moral: If walking off with sketch ass black people in a big city, make sure you use the buddy system.
Well, I didn't do this for no reason. But I just had a class where I came into the room and proceeded to go up to people, stare at them, ask how they were, in a rather creepy joker like voice.

Basically I was preparing for my role of "Scary crazy clown" in a play tonight and thought my Theatre class might be receptive of my "warmup"

Needless to say, people wuz scared, I had fun. Many thought I was on drugs

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
i took appart a small handheld pencil sharpener and squeezed the blade to see if it was sharp... well it wasn't but then i squeezed a little too hard and sliced my finger pretty good.

and another one!
in 7th grade i had just sharpened my pencil and i was sitting down in my seat and for some reason i had the tip of the very sharp pencil facing my palm. i put my hand down and the pencil stabbed me. to this very day(about 3 years later) i still have some of the pencil led in my right hand.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Last edited by vanhailin at Sep 22, 2010,
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
When you lrn2grlfrnd.

I've had gf's b4 thank you, and that wasn't the reason why.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by vanhailin
i took appart a small handheld pencil sharpener and squeezed the blade to see if it was sharp... well it wasn't but then i squeezed a little too hard and sliced my finger pretty good.

and another one!
in 7th grade i had just sharpened my pencil and i was sitting down in my seat and for some reason i had the tip of the very sharp pencil facing my palm. i put my hand down and the pencil stabbed me. to this very day(about 3 years later) i still have some of the pencil led in my right hand.

Sounds like you should just stay away from pencils and pencil accessories.
banged a gong several times.
poked my friends mohawk.
did my math HW for once.
ran a mile in a river.
sleep whenever possible.

i do lots of things for no apparent reason
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Kicked a soccer ball that was in my front yard.

BAM!

Right into the side of my car.

edit: Really, that's just recently. I do shit like that all the time.
Quote by :Vicious--
banged a gong several times.
poked my friends mohawk.
did my math HW for once.
ran a mile in a river.
sleep whenever possible.

i do lots of things for no apparent reason

Is it weird that I read that as "banged a gang several times?"
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Kicked a soccer ball that was in my front yard.

BAM!

Right into the side of my car.

edit: Really, that's just recently. I do shit like that all the time.

That's a bummer man, that's a bummer.
...marmalade is my jam.
Listened to The Devil Wears Prada's new Zombie EP. Oh wait, this is the STUPIDEST thing I've ever done for no reason? I watched some POS chick flick with my sister. It was by Nickelodeon. I seriously should have known better :/ That or check the oven for Jell-o. Yeah. The oven. For JELL-O.

P.S. I am strongly hinting that you go listen to that EP. I find it to be amazing.
Quote by zgr0826

+1
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by samick007
Is it weird that I read that as "banged a gang several times?"

No, it's quite natural to fantasise about gangbangs and then read something and read it as banging a gang.
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
Most of the things I do I do for no reason.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
threw my phone in rage after a frustrating phone call in front of my ex who was holding her baby brother and it broke and it shook the way she felt about me and we're no longer together, nor are we even friends...
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by ABRfan
Listened to The Devil Wears Prada's new Zombie EP. Oh wait, this is the STUPIDEST thing I've ever done for no reason? I watched some POS chick flick with my sister. It was by Nickelodeon. I seriously should have known better :/ That or check the oven for Jell-o. Yeah. The oven. For JELL-O.

P.S. I am strongly hinting that you go listen to that EP. I find it to be amazing.

nothnx.

Not a fan of crapcore.
All mine are when I go through manic episodes... lmao

dismanteled a clock, just because I wanted to, couldn't put it back together after

I dismanteled my Mums car engine, put it back together, and I had a bunch of parts spare...

erm, did the same with one of my guitars

gave most of my clothes away, apart from what I was wearing, in a fit of paranoia

erm, that's all I can remember atm lmfao
Quote by blu_flame34
I've been drinking all night and I just ate an entire can of black beans. That was stupid. I'm drunk.

Had a tattoo done so the tattoist could have some practice!
Page 1 of 2