my friend owns a ibanez sg. i don't know what it looks like but he said its "ac dc" edition. when i searched it up it says made in japan 1977. i'm not sure if he got a vintage. i googled up ibanez ac dc guitar and still no results.any one know his guitar or heard anything about it?thanks
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
There used to be a brown Ibanez SG at a Vintage Shop in Toronto. I never played it, but I saw it. I dunno anything about "acdc" editions or the like, but it looked like a regular Gibson SG with Ibanez on the headstock. (The main reason they're called lawsuit guitars I believe)

I think it sold for $800 if memory serves right.
Quote by siverstorm
There used to be a brown Ibanez SG at a Vintage Shop in Toronto. I never played it, but I saw it. I dunno anything about "acdc" editions or the like, but it looked like a regular Gibson SG with Ibanez on the headstock. (The main reason they're called lawsuit guitars I believe)

I think it sold for $800 if memory serves right.

Whats the name of that Vintage Shop? I wanna go check it out.
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
well for this i'm going to have to ask him for more details and pics. but he said ibanez sg...and i'm pretty sure he doesn't now any vintage music shops.
Quote by siverstorm
Capsule Music

here

I think they sold the SG though because it's not on their catalog anymore.

Thanks alot. They're looking kind of expensive, even for the standard stuff. I'll check um out though.
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.