Page 1 of 2
sounds pretty interesting. i'll add it to the rec list yo
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
As you should.

With hit titles like "Fucking of Sacred Assholes," it's no wonder they're so popular!
Philosophy > Life
Rip the sacred flesh
Sodomize the holy asshole
Drink the red blood of the mother of earth
Masturbation on the dead body of christ
The king of Jews is dead
and so are the lies
Vomit on the host of Heaven
Masturbate on the throne of God
Break the seals of angels
Drink the sweet blood of Christ
Taste the flesh of the priest
Sodomize holy nuns
The king of Jews is a liar
The Heavens will burn
Dethrone the son of God
God is dead
Holyness is gone
Purity is gone
Prayers are burned
Covered in black shit
Rape the holy ghost
Unclean birth of Jesus Christ
Heaven will fall
**** the church
**** Christ
**** the Virgin
**** the gods of Heaven
**** the name of Jesus

how do you not already know havohej
i am the moonstar
I've known Havohej for a long time, though I finally just got KP. I only made a thread because there isn't one and no one talks about 'em...

'Cept that ChristGrinder guy. But he's dead or something.
Philosophy > Life
I find that the first paragraph of the last review of DtSoG on the Archives sums up how I feel about Havohej quite succinctly:

Quote by Noktorn
I've found that the only time to properly listen to this album is in a state of extreme anger; when I'm in a relatively good mood, this seems almost entirely incoherent and meaningless, but in the right attitude of all-encompassing rage, it makes perfect sense. It's not that anything mechanically changes in the album's workings, but it seems that listening to 'Dethrone The Son Of God' is best when your feelings are similar to those of the album itself: all-encompassing fury towards everything around you teetering dangerously on the edge of insanity. It's only then that you can approach this release with the necessary patterns of though to understand it.

It really is a shame that they don't get more discussion around here. I figured with all the Profanatica worship, we'd at least get co-recognition of Havohej by default, but it turns out I thought wrong.

Anyways, great music and amongst the best in black metal. It's raw and primitive and ugly and hateful. Just the way metal is supposed to be.
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Sep 22, 2010,
*a bit harsh*
i kinda laughed at the lyrics a bit, i guess everyone has their own views.
just another HOOOORG **** YOU Religion bands, to me, that is.

wonder if there is any good BM that has absolutely nothing to do with religion, but nature and that kind of stuff
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
Last edited by kcorkcar at Sep 24, 2010,
^ Umm...yeah.

Basically every single fucking modern day BM band writes about nature and philosophy. Whoopee.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
^ Umm...yeah.

Basically every single fucking modern day BM band writes about nature and philosophy. Whoopee.

just like how they whine about someone they don't believe in.
and you know that is a fair argument
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Quote by kcorkcar
just like how they whine about someone they don't believe in.
and you know that is a fair argument

Err. I see no argument aside from worthless, incoherent, and irrelevant dribbling.
Philosophy > Life
off topic:
@anyone else who is reading this
i by no means want to come off as a dick or anything

back to topic:
Quote by MoogleRancha
worthless, incoherent, and irrelevant dribbling.

which is how i view alot of BM bands that whine.
sorry if you feel offended

I am not offended in the least, simply because I have not a fucking clue what you're babbling about.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
I am not offended in the least, simply because I have not a fucking clue what you're babbling about.

Im sorry if you can't comprehend a simple opinion being that, I think they are whining.
and what flew up your anus crack?

and we have the maturity of a new born.
laughable. im out

Basically, yeah. I'm immature, sorry. I forgot, I'm supposed to please you by being respectful and a class act.

Your opinion is respected and I apologize deeply for insulting you and your shortcomings on understanding anatomy.

Good day, wot wot.
Philosophy > Life
Now that idiot is gone. We can talk about Havohej. And Paul Ledney's dick
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
Now that idiot is gone. We can talk about Havohej. And Paul Ledney's dick

The last time I posted Paul's dick I was almost banned for it. Everyone went apeshit, too. They named it the mushroom penis or something like that.

Dethrone the Son of God is a great album, though. Probably the pinnacle of US black metal. Sometimes people have trouble getting past the apparently stupid and childish exterior, but when the essence of the work is understood, it all makes sense.
Pertaining to the Paul Ledney's penis: You know it's against the rules, Strangles said take it down because he browses this site at work, and it looks like it would pleasure a woman, so naturally, we'd all get excited seeing it.

OT: I just gave Dethrone the Son of God a listen not too along ago, and I really enjoy the image this band creates through their music. Ruthless.
Quote by piratemetalhead
i dont think havohej doesnt sound as evil as they intended

Was that double negative intentional?
Quote by piratemetalhead
I dont think that was absolutely unintentional

damn havohejs witnesses

??? ???

Here's a non-sequitur picture of Myron Cope:
This and Profanatica have been really growing on me recently i must say.The recent Profanatica releases has a bit of filler.I find myself skipping songs here and there.But when they do a song right(which is most of the time) it's ****ing deadly.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Man,the newest album is really awesome!Really opressive sounding.
Quote by Steve08

maybe.......
Quote by Steve08

Don't link me to anything, false alarm, I was drunk. I am able, but thanks for thinking about it.
well the damage has been done ya drunky.Seriously that album is crazy,i tried sleeping it to last night but it was way too settling. Noise instead of riffs=****ing sweet.
Quote by Steve08

You like that whole noise thing?

These might be a bit harsh, but try..

Offerings - Black Master
Teeth Gnashers - Crypt-Thing
Page 1 of 2