So in the past 3 weeks I've read about four different cases of artists having their guitars stolen...Machine Head, Katatonia, The Guess Who, and Tony Iommi have all gotten their gear jacked recently.

I go into more depth on my blog post today (see sig) but so far my working theory is that the record exec for Disney music is sending henchmen around the country to steal the guitars from rock bands, thus weakening rock and roll music and paving the way for a new wave of child pop stars with lesbian hair the like of which THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN!

But yeah it's probably just the shitty economy.
Check out my ragingly excellent music blog HERE!
i think they all just had their shit stolen, and you happened to learn about every famous case.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Obviously I'm joking around, but I do feel like you don't usually read about these kinds of things on UG or Blabbermouth - either there's more thefts than usual or it's a slow news month.
The Guess Who? They aren't around anymore. Turner and Bachman have their own thing, Bill Wallace teaches and the other ones retired.
I blame guitar hero. You see.. a lot of kids think they know how to play guitar because of this game. So they buy one and see how bad they suck! Then they think their guitar sucks and they need a new one. So they steal a guitar from an active, successful, performing musician expecting to sound like them.
the economy sucks and people are desperate....
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Reported. Nice way to cover up advertising your blog.

Its advertising though.

*reported*
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
Mydian, I like your theory. The power's all in the guitar. The more famous the owner, the better you'll be when you play it. Totally reasonable.
Wow, so I just perused your 16 posts, and almost every single one of them is an advertisement.

No one cares about your stupid shitty blog. F**k off for god's sake!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
I'm sorry if my thread has failed to entertain you, o mighty SLonergan. Haters gonna hate.
Quote by WeaponizedWisdm
So in the past 3 weeks I've read about four different cases of artists having their guitars stolen...Machine Head, Katatonia, The Guess Who, and Tony Iommi have all gotten their gear jacked recently.

I go into more depth on my blog post today (see sig) but so far my working theory is that the record exec for Disney music is sending henchmen around the country to steal the guitars from rock bands, thus weakening rock and roll music and paving the way for a new wave of child pop stars with lesbian hair the like of which THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN!

But yeah it's probably just the shitty economy.

dude it is not disneys fault... be like the rest of america and say this: "It was all George Bush's fault"
and disney stars like Selena Gomez are hott!
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
It's signs of the coming apocalypse in 2012.

Next: I Cum Blood reaches #1 on Billboard Today's Hottest Music.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Quote by guitaristren
The pick gnomes have moved up.

I clicked on this thread just to say that. Damn you.
Quote by WeaponizedWisdm
I'm sorry if my thread has failed to entertain you, o mighty SLonergan. Haters gonna hate.

You forgot to say "More info on my blog! Link is in the sig!"
Quote by rmr024

I bet you're fun at parties.

...And Selena Gomez is totally hot...if you're 13...or that guy that lives in the apartment above me.
Quote by WeaponizedWisdm
I bet you're fun at parties.

You know it! I'm the guy who stands over the dip and makes sure that no one double dips. Even if it means sacrificing my own fun, by god, I'll uphold the rules.
Quote by rmr024

I had like literally $6000 dollars worth of gear nearly stolen from me after a show a couple of years ago. The thieves made the mistake of sticking around the venue for the party my old band was throwing and ended up getting caught loading my shit onto a truck.

I got my stuff back just a couple of hours after I had learned it was gone.
Shit man, they stole your stuff and then went to your party? Those are some bold thieves.
^^Disney did it while promoting Justin Bieber and hating on true old school rawk.

/bandwagon
Quote by WeaponizedWisdm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J3w4cS2MvM ?

You just double-dipped the chip!

....we're cool.
Quote by rmr024

Quote by Avedas
^^Disney did it while promoting Justin Bieber and hating on true old school rawk.

/bandwagon

Speaking of Justin Bieber I heard somewhere that his guitarist plays a Zakk Wylde custom. That guitar needs to get stolen so it can have a better home and play proper music.
I don't always post in the threads but when I do its random and pointless because I'm ignorant enough to think you care.
Speaking of Justin Bieber I heard somewhere that his guitarist plays a Zakk Wylde custom. That guitar needs to get stolen so it can have a better home and play proper music.

My God, what a travesty. Wait...Bieber has a guitarist? I guess I just assumed he sang to a backing track or something. How'd you like to be the guy that has to introduce himself by saying he's the guitarist for Bieber? That's worse than being the guy who plays for Insane Clown Posse.
I think more organized criminals have clocked on to how valuable gear can be, all they have to do is sell it in a different area when the news stories have died down.
This thread needs more dip. Delicious dip.
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Quote by SLonergan
Wow, so I just perused your 16 posts, and almost every single one of them is an advertisement.

No one cares about your stupid shitty blog. F**k off for god's sake!

Wow you're right!..look at the threads he's started. All of them are practically covered up advertisements for his blog.
Also, he's only been registered for one month..
Do I smell registering to advertise here??
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
John Petrucci has created the ultimate doomsday weapon which is fed on the guitar playing power of others and adds their potential skill to his own, allowing him to flip the magnetic poles of the earth when he shred fully charged, and these guitars must be stolen by his loyal army to feed the power of the machine.

The only way we can stop him is to put Chad Kroegers guitar within in the doomsday device and hope it overloads Petrucci's powers with negative guitar energy.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Sep 23, 2010,