Just need two, good quality, 18 feet cables. Or somewhere in that length.

Don't mention Monster cables, I have had it with them.

Don't Mention Mogami, sure they are good, but I can't afford them.

I really like my bassist's bullet cable, my guitarist's planet waves cable looks good. Also, my step dad uses a road hog cable which has lasted him awhile, gold tip, only 15 dollars.

Suggest away.

Also, I need some suggestions for the tiny, like, 6 inch cables you get for connecting pedals. The like 3 dollar ones employee's push on you at GC are dying on me finally, no surprise.

Thanks

-Red
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Try planet waves then
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by Guitarbaddie
Just need two, good quality, 18 feet cables. Or somewhere in that length.

Don't mention Monster cables, I have had it with them.

Don't Mention Mogami, sure they are good, but I can't afford them.

I really like my bassist's bullet cable, my guitarist's planet waves cable looks good. Also, my step dad uses a road hog cable which has lasted him awhile, gold tip, only 15 dollars.

Suggest away.

Also, I need some suggestions for the tiny, like, 6 inch cables you get for connecting pedals. The like 3 dollar ones employee's push on you at GC are dying on me finally, no surprise.

Thanks

-Red

i did not like the roadhogs i have owned in the past. they just didn't hold up for me.

what is your budget if you don't want moogami?

what is your beef with monster? off of curiousity.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
i use spectroflex/fatsoflex cables, mainly cuz of the lifetime warranty, trade in at any dealer for free (much like monster's policy).

for small cables i kinda use whatever looks fairly durable and won't cost me and arm and a leg, unfortunately i never come across a set brand of them and end up buying whatever brand the guitar shop happens to have.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i did not like the roadhogs i have owned in the past. they just didn't hold up for me.

what is your budget if you don't want moogami?

what is your beef with monster? off of curiousity.

I've owned three in the past, usually the 20 dollar ones, they all got shorts in them within the month that I have purchased them. Monster cables, that is.

Well, aren't Mogami cables about 50 dollars a piece for one? I haven't checked prices lately.

I was thinking about the 25usd range, willing to go up or down by about 5 dollars, but maybe you can convince me to just go Mogami. Who knows
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Links to sites where I could buy these cables would be great
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
i really love mogamis, just sayin!
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by Guitarbaddie
I've owned three in the past, usually the 20 dollar ones, they all got shorts in them within the month that I have purchased them. Monster cables, that is.

Well, aren't Mogami cables about 50 dollars a piece for one? I haven't checked prices lately.

I was thinking about the 25usd range, willing to go up or down by about 5 dollars, but maybe you can convince me to just go Mogami. Who knows

in the $25 range, i would go planet waves. i haven't owned them, but i have used them beore and always seem to be good. my only beef is that with some of them (the ones with the springy looking things at the ends), they seem to be bigger at the shaft of the input jack, and may be a tight fit in some guitars (notably my Les Pauls).

it is worth spending more money on somthign that will last. i have had my good monsters for seven or eight years, and they work perfectly and have never ran accross any issues, and if one ever goes bad, you can trade it accross the counter of practically any music store (even the mom and pop ones) for a brand new one hassle free.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Probably more than you want to spend, but the Patriot is supposed to be better than Mogami...

http://procablesnsound.com/items/instrument-cable/list.htm?1=1
Quote by trashedlostfdup
in the $25 range, i would go planet waves. i haven't owned them, but i have used them beore and always seem to be good. my only beef is that with some of them (the ones with the springy looking things at the ends), they seem to be bigger at the shaft of the input jack, and may be a tight fit in some guitars (notably my Les Pauls).

it is worth spending more money on somthign that will last. i have had my good monsters for seven or eight years, and they work perfectly and have never ran accross any issues, and if one ever goes bad, you can trade it accross the counter of practically any music store (even the mom and pop ones) for a brand new one hassle free.

Reeeally? And what if the shop doesn't carry that cable?

I will try a few high end Monster cables if that is the case.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
Reeeally? And what if the shop doesn't carry that cable?

I will try a few high end Monster cables if that is the case.

obviously if the shop doesn't carry it, you can't just replace it over the counter. my point was that a lot more shops carry monster than moogami or any of these other brands, so you would be more likely to be able to do it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

****** NEW NEW NEW!
Quote by Guitarbaddie
Links to sites where I could buy these cables would be great

http://www.thomann.de/gb/index.html its gb because its the only english version.

just type instrument cables in the searchbar. prices are in euro. dont know where you live

edit: i just read you live in michigan i don´t know if they deliver to the states