I am seriously considering applying to a summer study abroad program my university offers for computer science students. It would be 4 weeks in July in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland. I know this is far off, but I would need to apply and raise money for it now.
I have never been out of southwest North America, so I'm really excited to do something like this.

Google maps says its not far off from France's border (I really hope we could visit the LHC). Have any of you ever visited/live in that region of Switzerland? How's the climate? What's the area like? Anything is appreciated.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Switzerland is superb. France is uglier than Switzerland In Switzerland you got beautiful mountains and overall nature is extremely nice. It's warm there

I have no strong feelings one way or the other. Neither will the people there.

[/Swissjoke]
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Can't offer any advice on Switzerland, but I studied abroad in Thailand, and I do not regret it one bit. Studying abroad is definitely one of those experiences that you have to take advantage of when you have the chance. So if you have second thoughts about going, go.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen