Page 1 of 2
whaaaaaaaaaaat???

Who the hell is this??
I stumbled on the trailer by accident, and I made this thread in the hoped that someone can tell me who this guy is..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Sep 23, 2010,
Nah, SomeoneYouKnew is still only a UGer. ololol

On topic: I want to punch Fred in the face.
RIP Tom Searle.
Dunno but I want to shoot him with a bull elephant tranquiliser gun. Also on a sidenote any film with pixie lott in it will be %&^
Okay, as much as I DESPISE the character of Fred, this Lukas kid deserves respect.

I mean, say what you want about the abomination creation that is Fred, the kid behind it has been doing this for years, has a million and more followers, and is now even getting a movie based on his character.

I mean, holy shit!

This kid started with a couple of annoying youtube videos and now gets his OWN FRIGGIN MOVIE? how awesome is that?

I am not a fan of Fred or anything to do with that character, but I gotta say, massive 1UP to that Lukas kid who created him.

EDIT: And fuck me, he's 17! This kid had the right idea at the right time, which appears to be being as annoying as possible on the internet. Oh well.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 23, 2010,
Quote by slash_GNR666

Thanks man.

I actually didn't think of that for some reason.

But good God is this guy annoying.
I'd like to introduce to the black guy from the expendables.
Hey Fred, meet a friend of mine.*huge black guy comes out of nowhere with a giant machine gun, and: trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
I almost pissed myself at John Cena FU-ing him through a table and just going, "Yeahh! It's ma house!"
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Who's Fred and why is so obnoxiously irritating?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I thought for sure this was going to be about Justin Bieber, but I was wrong.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Maddox is nearly as annoying these days. He tries way too hard and fails with the humor.

Too annoying? He only made two videos
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by Cianyx
Too annoying? He only made two videos

That includes his writing. He was clever and witty once, now it sounds like an angsty teen trying real hard to impress people.

WHYYY? SERIOUSLY?

Kill it.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
That includes his writing. He was clever and witty once, now it sounds like an angsty teen trying real hard to impress people.

Fair enough. But you gotta admit he still has a point with the vid
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
10-20 years in the future...

Let's just hope it doesn't get all too much attention by the media and that the storm brews over quickly.
DeVillains!
So if I want to be e-famous, all I have to do is edit my voice so that it's high pitch and jump around?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by slash_GNR666

OH HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I SHARE A SURNAME WITH THIS RETARD.

I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by Krieger91

I stumbled on the trailer by accident

Yeah right.
Quite annoying...I did however find the part where John Cena body slammed him funny.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
"Nickelodeon hopes to create a franchise surrounding the character and has committed to a sequel"

WHY
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I saw this movie mainly for jennette mccurdy and pixie Lott. Man she has a sexy accent. But there was like one kinda funny part the rest was just stupid.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Hasok
Yeah right.

truly.
I was watching the Harry Potter trailer on youtube, and in the side sections where it advises videos I saw Fred: the movie trailer and thought..what's that??
that's how i saw it.
I think I just died a little inside. mostly because I found myself laughing at some of it.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by CoreysMonster
Okay, as much as I DESPISE the character of Fred, this Lukas kid deserves respect.

I mean, say what you want about the abomination creation that is Fred, the kid behind it has been doing this for years, has a million and more followers, and is now even getting a movie based on his character.

I mean, holy shit!

This kid started with a couple of annoying youtube videos and now gets his OWN FRIGGIN MOVIE? how awesome is that?

I am not a fan of Fred or anything to do with that character, but I gotta say, massive 1UP to that Lukas kid who created him.

EDIT: And fuck me, he's 17! This kid had the right idea at the right time, which appears to be being as annoying as possible on the internet. Oh well.

Hitler had thousands of fans too

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Last edited by RubberPuppiessu at Sep 23, 2010,
I liked how Cena slammed him through the table, but other than that it was scary.
I wonder, what his parents think of him?
Quote by -Mantra-
I liked how Cena slammed him through the table, but other than that it was scary.
I wonder, what his parents think of him?

"Oh hes such a bad boy, bringing home millions and is world wide famous, he is a disgrace"
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I didn't even have to click this thread before I knew who it was about.
Pixie Lott.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
i aint gonna lie i laugh at some of his stuff. i havent subscribed, but i do check back.
adding john cena is...well it was definitely an interesting move
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Why Pixie?! Why?!

I have to get a bloody bat to interpret what he's saying.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Pixie lott and John Cena - Awesome

Problem with this guy is he tries to be funny. I mean there's telling jokes, but this guy has no comic timing and just simply shouts and over the top trips. Usually what's funnier is the odd trip, because you don't see it coming. Why some stupid movie company made this, I don't know, but props to the guy, as Corey said, for having the right idea. Shame it's a terrible one.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I think "annoying" is the entire point.
I've found Fred funny before. Mostly his older videos. His new ones are trying too hard.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Who the hell is Fred?

The trailer looks so stupid it must be funny lol
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 1 of 2