Poll: Who do you agree with?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you agree with?
Ross
24 46%
Rachel
8 15%
I would be angry if my partner slept with someone else whilst on a break
18 35%
I wouldn't be angry
2 4%
Voters: 52.
Yes, Friends.

Most of you know the story of ross and rachel i assume, they were in a realtionship and then rachel wanted a break from them and ross said ok, then that night ross slept with someone else then rachel wanted him back and then she found out what he did and made it seem like he cheated and didnt want to be with him, then of the hearkbreaking moment where rachel is by the phone looking out the window with with or without you playing in the background.

So who do you agree with?

Would you be mad if your partner slept with someone else whilst you were on a break?

Discuss
I'd go with Joey.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Tiz wrong.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Ross because Rachel was the one who wanted a break in the first place (I hope this is right, haven't watched Friends in a while).
'Under the radar, out of the system'
Friends is dull and the canned laughter depresses me.

Disclaimer: I know people are inevitably going to say it's a real audience...but I don't care, I can make my own decisions when I want to laugh and not.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Sep 23, 2010,
Quote by car crash heart
Ross because Rachel was the one who wanted a break in the first place (I hope this is right, haven't watched Friends in a while).

Well if Rachael initiated the break....Ross. is right I guess.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I agree with Ross....Rachel wanted the break because Ross was suffocating her eversince she got the job with Mark and Ross got jealous of him so he started sendin her gifts and all that. Also the only reason Ross slept with the copy shop chick was because when he called Rachel she was alone with Mark so Ross only assumed they had sex therefor Ross decided to get back at her with sleeping with the Copy shop chick. They were on a break which means they are not together at the moment Ross didn't cheat nor would he have if Rachel didn't have Mark over....#friendsgeek
Depends if they actually agreed on the rules for the break (which no living couple would ever do cause we're all a bunch of immature ****s).

Oh well.

/having gf probs

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by morciu
friends sucks.
discuss.

No.
/End discussion.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
huh....... no
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
I've never understood the point of breaks in relationships not unless you wanted to spread you seed out a bit more while in the middle of a relationship so Ross is right. If anything Ross should have broke up with Rachael because she didn't sleep with anyone else.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I'd be pretty upset if it happened that night. That would make me feel like the other person really didn't care much about me in the first place.

So I guess I'd side with Rachel.

I also hate Friends.
This must be the worst thread I've seen here yet, lol. What's next, polls on jersey shore and keeping up with the kardasians?
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by guitar nubsauce
This must be the worst thread I've seen here yet, lol. What's next, polls on jersey shore and keeping up with the kardasians?

Friends has nothing to do with those shows and is also nothing like them in any way, except they are all on TV.
It was the night they decided to go on break, so I would have been upset.

Plus I don't think they specified how long of a break.

Friends sucks, but it's a guilty pleasure >.>
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
no because by break, Rachel meant break up. Thats how Rachel said it and how Ross understood it, it wasn't the best decision but it wasn't cheating
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Ross, because Rachel kept pushing further and further away, and it was inevitable that she would eventually go too far.

Man, I really need to sort my life out, I can't believe I actually spent time contemplating this answer.