Page 1 of 2
I hate it when it happens...

What do you guys do when your parents fight to pass time?

I just put on my headphones and play guitar until I get bored then I check if they are done..
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by uk.mace
My parents aren't wrestlers, they don't fight to pass time

He asked about what they did to pass time while the parents were fighting.

To contribute, I just leave the room, if possible.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
He asked about what they did to pass time while the parents were fighting.

To contribute, I just leave the room, if possible.

And get closer to the source of the might?

Unless you mean going outside.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
My parents haven't fought in years. At least to the extent where I think about doing anything. I just wait for it to pass, maybe laugh a bit because my Dad is pretty funny.
I just drug them so heavily that they don't remember what happened when they wake up.

Works everytime
Quote by DaveM666
My brother and I used to take bets on who would win

pretty much this.
Get Busy Livin' Or Get Busy Dyin'.
I went to the pub, then they split, and I went off the rails, but that was a while ago.

before I could go to the pub I just stuck my ipod in and jammed away, or just turned the volume up on the Tv and play some FF, it's amazing how lost and unaware you can get in a FF game.
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
Make a thread about it.

My parents have just started going through a divorce. It's fun.
My parents used to fight. Then they split up.
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar."- Jimi Hendrix
I can't really remember a real fight between my parents. Their arguments are usually at the level that no one is really angry as much as disagreeing.
I used to keep my lil brother occupied since they normally fought about him and then played video games when he fell asleep but they split 10 years ago now so now i don't do anything but irritate my grandparents with loud music
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
I dont have a dad.=No arguments (Y)
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
It usually sucks, they're being pretty much stupid people everytime they fight... And I usually play my bass or listen to music at those moments...
I just go in my room and stay there, my parents usually don't fight though which is a good thing
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Well, my parents never really fight. They'll get into heated arguments. I'll normally take the side of who is being most reasonable and rational and make the other see why they're wrong.
Quote by leg end
Bastard.

lol

OT: I usually just go to my room and play video games or guitar.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I cut myself..

some sandwiches.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
I used to be the middleman. Thank god they're broken up, I don't have to put up with that crap anymore.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
what's really awkward is when you're at a friends hose and HIS parents start arguing. and in the living room no less, which prevented me from leaving the house. (i lived across the street.)
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by carlos_almighty
what's really awkward is when you're at a friends hose and HIS parents start arguing. and in the living room no less, which prevented me from leaving the house. (i lived across the street.)

Oh god yes, I was at a friends house one time and I needed to go home quickly and his parents started fighting in the living room, It was really ackward walking past them while whispering:"bye".
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Well my parents usually fight for one reason. Mom gets drunk and starts talking about how noone respects her, everyone uses her for granted and she just slaves around the house all day and whatnot, that she never gets to rest, and how I ruined her life and whatnot. Solution? A good nights sleep. Usually the next morning she tries to make it up, she buys chips/grapes/kvass or whatever to try and make it up to me.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
And get closer to the source of the might?

Unless you mean going outside.

I mean leaving the room, in which my parents are.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
I mean leaving the room, in which my parents are.

What?

I wrote that the parents are in the living room and you are in your room.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Say, "Stop fighting in front of me and grow up." You'd be surprised how well that works.
I was a helluva lot more emotional than you guys, I used to sit in my room and cry

Of course now they haven't lived on the same continent for about 8 years
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Quote by BobDetroit
Say, "Stop fighting in front of me and grow up." You'd be surprised how well that works.

I do something similar, it works maybe 2-3 minutes if you're lucky.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I do something similar, it works maybe 2-3 minutes if you're lucky.

Oh yeah I do something similar to that as well, and surprisingly it often works. When they're fighting about stupid stuff I just walk by them and say "Grown Ups... *sigh*"
I cause a few of the fights. I usually laugh at them and crack jokes at what they're saying
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Yeah, hearing your parents fight is bad but it's much easier listening to that than the angry, make up sex that usually follows
Quote by leg end
Yeah, hearing your parents fight is bad but it's much easier listening to that than the angry, make up sex that usually follows

My parents are 50+, thank god for that.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by leg end

Not into threesomes then?
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Page 1 of 2