I've been listening mostly to oldschool music (70s & 80s metal mostly) and I was just wondering if there are any good bands playing that kind of music anymore. Nowadays you don't see bands like that on the media because everything is either auto-tuned rap or pop sh*t. I know some of those bands are still making great music but I'd like to broaden my views, not all of today's music is bad right?

Looking for bands that play the same kind of metal/ hard rock as AC/DC, Skid Row, G n' R, Accept and the like.

I've heard some bands that claim to be similar but are nothing alike. And no screamo or metalcore or anything like that. Goddamn awful

Thanks in advance, keep on rocking
bullet for my valentine is great, I dont know many metal bands, but...

hopefully, red hot chili peppers count as modern, and the strokes. taking back sunday is also great. and linkin park's older records were great (hybrid theory, meteora), cage the elephant is great, and if ur willing to go into the softer side, city and colour is amazing (listen to what makes a man?", or basically the whole "bring me your love album")
Quote by Stryker125
bullet for my valentine is great, I dont know many metal bands, but...

hopefully, red hot chili peppers count as modern, and the strokes. taking back sunday is also great. and linkin park's older records were great (hybrid theory, meteora), cage the elephant is great, and if ur willing to go into the softer side, city and colour is amazing (listen to what makes a man?", or basically the whole "bring me your love album")

Go away.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Saint Vitus
Pentagram
Trouble
Witchfinder General

There you go.

why do you keep posting these teenybopper bands?!
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Hey man, just because they're young and modern doesn't mean they can't show those old farts how good metal/hard rock has to sound like, right?
Thanks for all the suggestion, heard some already and they sound pretty good
Grand Magus especially sounds awesome I found Airbourne through one of their videos, sound like the next AC/DC
Last edited by HaistaPaska92 at Sep 23, 2010,
man, what a thread
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by HaistaPaska92
Thanks for all the suggestion, heard some already and they sound pretty good
Grand Magus especially sounds awesome I found Airbourne through one of their videos, sound like the next AC/DC

Sounds like the same AC/DC.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand