i was wondering if there are any programs out there which you can use on your computer so when you plug a guitar into a computer via the microphone input you can use it to put effects so it doesn't sound like your playing unplugged if that makes sense.
similar to say a pod xt when plugged into some speakers sounds like you have effects on there and such, are there any computer programs out there capable of doing that?
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
thanks for that, i only had a quick look but can that program be used with just a jack to mic sized lead style input or does it need the input it comes with, because im looking for just a stand alone computer program
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
Just into the mic input will most likely not work well. Unless you have a really nice sound card. An audio interface + VST guitars =win.
/rig
oh so I'm probably gonna have to invest some money into getting a nice sound? well i like the idea of a line 6 POD then they've always interested me, im just too poor
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power