hey guys
is there anyone willing to help me do a metal song?
i've already got the theme of the song made up i just need some riffs that go along with the tune in a way or another if anyone's interested please private message me
don't expect much from me i just got few messures of melody that i would love to incorporate into a metal song
Quote by CastiConnubii
hey guys
is there anyone willing to help me do a metal song?
i've already got the theme of the song made up i just need some riffs that go along with the tune in a way or another if anyone's interested please private message me
don't expect much from me i just got few messures of melody that i would love to incorporate into a metal song

Theme of what?
Lyrics?
Your making it sound like you have a "theme" to the instrumental parts, in which case you don't need help?
Gear:

Ibanez RG350M
Peavey 6505+112

Boss CS-1
EHX Big Muff Pi
EHX Small Clone
KORG Pitchblack
Quote by Dannnn_xD
Theme of what?
Lyrics?
Your making it sound like you have a "theme" to the instrumental parts, in which case you don't need help?

a theme to the song
kind of like all melodic metal songs
i don't have a gp file because i don't have guitar pro but here's a midi i think you can import midis in guitar pro
it's not much of a deal, i'm just an amateur guitar player that just found a nice tune and would love to include it in a actual song
i don't know what goes with it so ANY help would be lovely
any rhythm guitar or drums or anything to improve would be great

please excuse my noobness

here's the link to the midi: http://ticcaso.fileave.com/Untitled.mid