Hello,

I want a new les paul model, and since Agile doesn't ship with insurance to holland I got into the vintage brand.

But I'm stuck between the V100IT and the AV1.
What would could you recommend me?
Or is there a better guitar brand for me?
I'm in the price range up to 400 euros.

Louis
washburn x50pro, maybe? that's if you don't want a les paul-shaped guitar. dv247 has one for £350, which is around 400 euros...

I haven't tried the av1 or v100it, but based on the other normal vintages, and vintage advances I have tried, i'd say the advance is better. But I could be wrong.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
dude i got the v100 it a few months ago and it is GREAT (and looks like a 1000€ guitar =P)
nice playability
nice sound
nice price ;D
no it doesn't. no offence.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I havnt played the AV1 but I have the iced tea V100 and it plays and sounds amazing!! The playability(with a good setup) is pretty close to a gibson. Overall I'd say its a beautiful guitar that plays well, sounds amazing and cant be beaten at that price!
Guitars:
PRS SE Chris Robertson Ltd. Edition (Red)
PRS SE Chris Robertson Ltd. Edition (Blue)
Gibson Les Paul Junior
Fender Standard Stratocaster (MIM)
Vintage V100
Encore Acoustic

Amps:
Marshall Class 5
Blackstar ID:CORE 20
FX:
Boss SD-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah