Page 1 of 2
I believe In Flames has some songs in drop A#, Bring Me The Horizon has Suicide Season (the album) mostly in drop A# except for 2 songs.
A Day To Remember has 2 songs in that tuning. thats just off the top oof my head. I never really tune that low except to play the 2 ADTR songs.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Very much of In Flames is in Drop A# or C-standard. Atleast of their newer albums, Come Clarity, Soundtrack to your Escape, Colony and Clayman as well. As well as their newest.
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
here you go, TS, all you needed to do was press the "advanced" button next to the tab searchbar on the main page. but i did it for you. here. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?view_state=advanced&band_name=&song_name=&type%5B%5D=200&type2%5B%5D=40000&tuning%5B%5D=Drop+A%23&version_la=
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
emmure and salt the wound and eternal lord all play in that tuning, but i'm sure these suggestions will be met with flame...
Lasciate ogne speranza voi ch'intrate - Dante
Only the dead have seen the end of the war - Plato
?proxima quaque metit gladio? - Virgil
Quote by bikenutter
emmure and salt the wound and eternal lord all play in that tuning, but i'm sure these suggestions will be met with flame...

dude, people will start flaming just for the low tuning. i'm waiting for the first "get a bass" post.
Quote by pedromiles101
Quote by randomhero93
dude, people will start flaming just for the low tuning. i'm waiting for the first "get a bass" post.

And then there are people who hate them because they write subpar music with zero inspiration Sometimes stupid heavy is cool, but they're too stupid.

Baroness tune to A#, and they actually have dynamics in their music.
Periphery tune to drop A sharp on 7 strings I think
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by javax6
I think most Nile songs are in that area. User Maat Re

Wrong, it's in drop A

Cannibal Corpse - No Remorse (metallica cover) is played in drop A#
Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
-B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
-Kamecki Custom V guitar
Baroness play in Drop A# and they're ****ing awesome. I think Bring Me the Horizon plays in Drop A# if you're into metalcore.
Hellyeah is in drop A#.
My gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Ebony
Roland Cube-30
Boss TU-80
Crappy acoustic
I'm very confident that Metallicas "The Unnamed Feeling" is in drop Bb, which is the same thing, right?
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
Quote by simpleben09
I'm very confident that Metallicas "The Unnamed Feeling" is in drop Bb, which is the same thing, right?

yep
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Cannibal plays alot of stuff in A#, but I think that might be standard, not dropped.
BTW Last time I saw 'em they were using 6 strings too.
Quote by javax6
I think most Nile songs are in that area. User Maat Re

Nope, Drop A.

Quote by Kergash
Very much of In Flames is in Drop A# or C-standard. Atleast of their newer albums, Come Clarity, Soundtrack to your Escape, Colony and Clayman as well. As well as their newest.

So much wrong, Reroute To Remain, Soundtrack to Your Escape, Come Clarity and A Sense of Purpose are all in A# but that's it, before that they used higher tunings.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Nope, Drop A.

So much wrong, Reroute To Remain, Soundtrack to Your Escape, Come Clarity and A Sense of Purpose are all in A# but that's it, before that they used higher tunings.

Some songs of Colony (ninjaedit) are in A# aswell, arent they? Like Ordinary Story? I might be wrong, but Im quite sure it is. And they used C-standard on Clayman, which wouldnt make A# unthinkable.
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
Last edited by Kergash at Sep 23, 2010,
I can only think of one... Meshuggah's "Spasm", but that's an octave lower than what you're talking about.
Most Dir en Grey.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Kergash
Some songs of Colony (ninjaedit) are in A# aswell, arent they? Like Ordinary Story? I might be wrong, but Im quite sure it is. And they used C-standard on Clayman, which wouldnt make A# unthinkable.

Nope, and in fact I was slightly wrong, Reroute To Remain is also in C. On that album an all before it (apart from Lunar Strain I think) they used C standard exclusively.

Quote by malmsteensolo
A lot of slipknot songs are drop A # or drop Bb.

Nope, nearly all their material is in Drop B, they have a few songs in Drop A and one (I think) in Eb but I'm not sure about that one. Nothing in A# though.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Shredx
Periphery tune to drop A sharp on 7 strings I think

Periphery tunes to drop g#. Also, drop a# isn't even that lo its actually a pretty good tuning
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Nope, and in fact I was slightly wrong, Reroute To Remain is also in C. On that album an all before it (apart from Lunar Strain I think) they used C standard exclusively.

ACTUALLY.

A few songs on Reroute are drop A#. Transparent for example
Quote by Crazed Shredder
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?tuning[]=Drop+A%23&mode=Get+all
EDIT: sorry the link is not working, I will try to fix it

dont worry, i posted it on page 1.
Quote by pedromiles101
Quote by Våd Hamster
ACTUALLY.

A few songs on Reroute are drop A#. Transparent for example

Damn... tuning thread lied to me or I'm blind, one of the two...

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by randomhero93
dont worry, i posted it on page 1.

Huh, I checked to see if anyone posted that but I didn't see that
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
The Ghost Inside - Returners
Parkway Drive - Deep Blue
The Acacia Strain - 3750, The Dead Walk, and Continent

All in Drop A#.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
All of I Declare War songs are in Drop A#, some Job For a Cowboy and Inflames are also.
I leik music
Electric Wizard I think...
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Okay One Thing Yeah I have a Five String Bass For anyone that wants To know Theres Nothing Wrong With Some heavy Riffs
Page 1 of 2