I work at a Haunted Attraction in Ohio, and I need to add the final touches to my costume. My area is a Jail Cell, and Im the Warden of the cell. I need to make it look like some prisoners have really messed me up in some attacks, riots, etc.
Im wearing a black pair of dress pants and a blue dress shirt(w/ a police badge, makeup, etc).
What I had in mind was some general ripping and shank wounds with blood around it. I could use some more suggestions though. Be creative, and don't hold back. We go for brutality down there.
Wrap a couple of rotisserie chickens in your outfit and throw your costume into the alligator pit at your local zoo then hop the fence and retrieve them.

Simple as.
rip a hole in your butt part, where you got molested.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Nameless742

I don't get molested, I do the molesting.
Tie your clothes on a short rope and drag them behind your car.
Arguing on the Internet is a lot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded
Where at in Ohio?

I work at one close to the IN/OH border, and we open tomorrow night. I'm pumped, been wating all year.

I went for the roguhed up look a few years back, but it didn't turn out too well. Stab wounds are good, but in moderation. Also, if you tear your clothes manually with your hands it looks pretty good.

Whatever you do, don't overkill it. I ended up tearing them too much and it just looked stupid.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Where at in Ohio?

I work at one close to the IN/OH border, and we open tomorrow night. I'm pumped, been wating all year.

I went for the roguhed up look a few years back, but it didn't turn out too well. Stab wounds are good, but in moderation. Also, if you tear your clothes manually with your hands it looks pretty good.

Whatever you do, don't overkill it. I ended up tearing them too much and it just looked stupid.

The Haunted Cave at Lewisburg.
It's an actual Cave(Well technically a Mine, but w/e), so it's pretty dark. That means minor details won't make a difference mostly, but I do have to wear the costume in sunlight a couple times.
Quote by Nameless742

This.

And make sure the seat of your pants is reaaaally bloody.
Quote by Momentosis
You guys are getting raped and killed?

Quote by jonathan666666

You win.

In The Amber
Come check us out!
Quote by Strider7
The Haunted Cave at Lewisburg.
It's an actual Cave(Well technically a Mine, but w/e), so it's pretty dark. That means minor details won't make a difference mostly, but I do have to wear the costume in sunlight a couple times.

Ah, nice. I went there when I was little but I don't remember it much. I migh try to go this year. How much is admission?

Also, ever heard of Fuzzy's Freakshow in Williamsburg, IN? Close to Richmond.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Well back when you went, we would've sucked. We didn't get good until the past couple years. We made number 2 in the Tri-state area last year, and we wouldve made number one if it wasnt for out actor playing Satan.
Admission is 13 dollars, but you can get a couple off our site for a dollar off.
http://reviews.ohiovalleyhaunts.com/hauntedcave.html

Never heard of it, but I haven't really heard of any haunts out of Ohio. How good is it?
Quote by Strider7
Never heard of it, but I haven't really heard of any haunts out of Ohio. How good is it?

It's decent, not great but not completely terrible. We do get a lot of business though. 7 bucks to get in.

Thanks for the tip about the coupon. I might go there the same weekend that I go to Land of Illusions. I hear they added some new attractions this year. Should be pretty intense.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
This.

And make sure the seat of your pants is reaaaally bloody.

Get some jizz and shit in there too, you want it to look realistic don't you?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Gerard_xD
1) Wear your costume
2) Go to a ghetto area and shout "YO, NIGGA"
3) ????
4) Profit

Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by JayT44
Land of Illusions

Don't bother man. In my school district(were quite a few of the Cave workers come from), everyone thinks of Land of Illusion as our main competitor. Theyre not that good. They rely very heavily on animatronics, and each trail has a maximum of ten actors. My boss already went last weekend.
They also charge three times as much when their full trails dont come near ours in legnth. They rely heavily on cleché's like chainsaws.
Don't mean to get hateful, but people always think that theyre this huge rival to us, and they came in 15th place on the Ohio Valley Haunts list, when we got 2nd, lol.
Hooray Ohio! Toledo native and OSU student here.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Quote by Strider7
Don't bother man. In my school district(were quite a few of the Cave workers come from), everyone thinks of Land of Illusion as our main competitor. Theyre not that good. They rely very heavily on animatronics, and each trail has a maximum of ten actors. My boss already went last weekend.
They also charge three times as much when their full trails dont come near ours in legnth. They rely heavily on cleché's like chainsaws.
Don't mean to get hateful, but people always think that theyre this huge rival to us, and they came in 15th place on the Ohio Valley Haunts list, when we got 2nd, lol.

You're crazy if you don't think Land of Illusions is any good... seriously

I've been there before. I already know what it's like. I loved it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
You're crazy if you don't think Land of Illusions is any good... seriously

I've been there before. I already know what it's like. I loved it.

Eh, it's heavily over-rated. Cave will blow your mind if you enjoyed Land of Illusion.
A tip though, for the best show possible come later on a Saturday night. We have better actors on saturdays and the later you go, the more brutal were allowed to be.
Quote by TheZephyrSon
I came in here to post this, with a couple slight differences...

ohio high five...Akron area for me.

Don't see a lot of us on here.

Quote by mythicaldude
hang yo shirt up and swing a knife at it.

Im gonna do that, stab it, and tear up the sleeves with a box cutter.
Quote by Alexander_BR
Bury your clothes for a few days so it smells like death.

Burried them last saturday, dug them up not an hour ago.
stab yourself for realz! nothing beats real injuries for visual effects!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Drag them behind your car on a gravel road.

And I work at The Dark Manor in Connecticut.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo