... and i see an empty(?) juice bottle. I pick it up to put it in my bin when i find, to my surprise, it's completely full. Fuck yeah, free juice. Any similar experiences?

So I was in the pit and I saw this thread and I thought it was gonna be really lame.

But THEN... It was.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Lifting your guitar and finding a pick. Now that is a pleasant surprise.

remember kids: Whenever that happens, remember to thank the pick fairy for the pick. If you don't, he will send the pick monster after you, who will cause you untold agony, and a sudden drop in pick-to-guitar rate in your home.
HAHA, no seriously. What DO you use a signature for?
Last edited by Nicolai_Nebel at Sep 23, 2010,
So I walk into my room and theres $20 I totally forgot about sitting on my bedside table. I win.
I pride myself on my humility.
I picked up a carton of juice once, then I was raped.

On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
This one time, I picked up a guitar, and then I thought "**** yea, a free guitar!" and ran out of the store.
This 1 time I walked into my room and found a guitar! I started rocking out and completely forgot about the owner of the house. When she came home I realized it was my mom and that the guitar was mine.

I really need to lay off the meth.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Thanksgiving has a thread called "Nice Surprises" or something like that, that was on the front page not more than an hour ago.

Take it there.

*reported*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.