Page 1 of 7
and concerned?
So everytime your girlfriend goes out to a party or anything without you, she buys and wears see through/tight/revealing clothes. Much more than she ever does with you. How do you feel about it?
Do you have the right to be angry or annoyed? Do you trust them?
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Holy crap, I didn't realise she was doing that! Thanks for letting me know. Damn my girlfriend to hell...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by darkcheef
Of course

You own her, so you control what she wears.

Not quite what i was going for, but i see the reaction i will now get. Thanks for the insight.
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Its supposedly 'fashion'. but no I don't buy it, I wouldn't date a hooker so don't dress like one.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
No, you don't have the right to be angry you pompous blockhead.

"Hmmm... I'm going to a party without my boyfriend, where there will be copious drinking around and with other males... I think I'm going to wear clothing I'm to embarassed to wear even around my boyfriend, showing copious amounts of cleavage or other body parts!"

Yup, sounds about right.

She is obviously looking for attention that you cannot/do not provide her with, TS. I suggest either going with her to said parties, confronting her on the subject (if you haven't already done so) or leaving her.
Leave her and then find other girls who dress like her when she is going to said parties, and sex them up.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Quote by Gerard_xD
No you don't, people generally dress like that for parties.

People generally snort coke at parties.

That doesn't make it right.
1) take it to the Relationship Thread.
2) Not if you trust her, but obviously thats not the case.
3) Talk to her about it. The Pit's opinion is meaningless in your relationship.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by CoreysMonster
I suggest either going with her to said parties,

yeah, why doesn't he go to parties?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
dump her, not because of the thread topic, but because you can.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
I don't know what you guys are saying, but I don't think it's right for her. She either honestly doesn't know how you feel, or is wanting the attention.
Quote by adj209
Its supposedly 'fashion'. but no I don't buy it, I wouldn't date a hooker so don't dress like one.

What this guy said. *High 5*
Personally I find dressing in such a way bloody disgusting.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by Hereiwas
yeah, why doesn't he go to parties?

Im not invited. Simple as.
And she's just a really flirty person. eg. describing her underwear to my best mate today.
Gear:
Snark Headstock tuner!
I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend this weekend, TS.

And you have every right to be angry about it.

Quote by CoreysMonster
People generally snort coke at parties.

That doesn't make it right.

Hey, what's wrong with a little blow, friend? Never hurt anyone (well, no one who had a cardiovascular disease that they weren't aware of.)
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Sep 23, 2010,
Quote by richyt93
Im not invited. Simple as.
And she's just a really flirty person. eg. describing her underwear to my best mate today.

Gatecrash nothing is more fun! And thats not flirting thats just wanting attention!!!
Nope, I think everyone's girlfriend does this. Mine went out last weekend in a top that barely covered her boobs and definitely not her belly, and pulled the sleeves over shoulder. Coupled that with see-through leggings and high heels. She looked awesome, guys asked after my girlfriend, she laughed at them and told them she's taken.

I trust her, it's not a problem. You are insecure.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend this weekend, TS.

And you have every right to be angry about it.

Hey, what's wrong with a little blow, friend? Never hurt anyone (well, no one who had a cardiovascular disease that they weren't aware of.)

Better get in line then mate.

Pics of scantily dressed girlfriend or it didn't happen.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by willT08
Nope, I think everyone's girlfriend does this. Mine went out last weekend in a top that barely covered her boobs and definitely not her belly, and pulled the sleeves over shoulder. Coupled that with see-through leggings and high heels. She looked awesome, guys asked after my girlfriend, she laughed at them and told them she's taken.

not wanting your gf to run around like a whore is not being insecure, it's a matter of principle.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Same time?

Sure why not?

On a serious note, I'd trust my girlfriend, but I'd still be uncomfortable about her not wearing much.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by richyt93
eg. describing her underwear to my best mate today.

Yeahhhh...she's gonna totally cheat on you.
This is why I don't have a girlfriend...no worrying about trivial shit like

I'm kidding...nobody wants to date me
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
To the girls, how would you feel if your boyfriend ran around in a tight, revealing net-shirt at gay clubs?

Oh, but my bf's not gay, you say? Well sorry, but guys oggle and grope, and imagining your bf in a gay club wearing little is the same as imagining a gf in a normal club.
Quote by Carl6661
What this guy said. *High 5*
Personally I find dressing in such a way bloody disgusting.

Also in agreement.
Dressing slutty really just not my standard of girl.
It's more attractive if my girlfriend only let's me appreciate her lovelies.
Although you do have to trust her either way.
Generally if a girl has cheated/shagged a few guys in her time, I'm not that interested.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Personally I stay away from the ladies.
But seems like you should trust her more.
If she's just going so she can sleep with as many guys as possible that are there, that's quite unlikely.
Most girls dress like that, I don't get it either.
But, YOU should get invited to one of these parties.
Unless there's a logical explanation for you not getting invited.
Quote by willT08

Go with this guy.
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
There's no way in hell it would fly with me.

You DO NOT have the right to tell her how to dress, you DO have the right to tell her your not okay with how's shes dressing.

If she's not okay with that, then there's the door.

Stay away from party girls if you're looking for something serious in a relationship. I know that's a generalization but it's a damn true one.
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by guitar nubsauce
There's no way in hell it would fly with me.

You DO NOT have the right to tell her how to dress, you DO have the right to tell her your not okay with how's shes dressing.

If she's not okay with that, then there's the door.

Stay away from party girls if you're looking for something serious in a relationship. I know that's a generalization but it's a damn true one.

E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
Has anybody considered that if the guys at these parties are getting drunk/high, and she is looking like that, they might rape her? Its not unrealistic to think about..
It depends on what you find acceptable man, personally it wouldn't bother me but it obviously bothers you. Probably best to talk to her about it, justification from an internet forum will only provide you with justification from an internet forum.

Quote by Strider7
Has anybody considered that if the guys at these parties are getting drunk/high, and she is looking like that, they might rape her? Its not unrealistic to think about..

Have you considered there is an equal chance they won't?

I R scaremonger, feel my scare stick... FEEL IT!
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Sep 23, 2010,