For my Food Prep class, we're supposed to make cookies, and preferably something original. Because we don't want to take a chance at failing, we just decided to play it safe and make peanut butter cookies, and replace the sugar with honey (if you've ever had a peanut butter and honey sandwich, you will understand the logic here).

Anyways, I was just curious as to what The Pit could think up; what would you make in this situation, or what have you tried on your own?
Chocolate fudge cookies with chocolate chips, peanut butter, and chocolate frosting

Go all out
e-cookies
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Invisible cookies, water cookie, bread cookies. Anything that requires even less than the bare minimum.
Quote by herby190
For my Food Prep class, we're supposed to make cookies, and preferably something original. Because we don't want to take a chance at failing, we just decided to play it safe and make peanut butter cookies, and replace the sugar with honey (if you've ever had a peanut butter and honey sandwich, you will understand the logic here).

Anyways, I was just curious as to what The Pit could think up; what would you make in this situation, or what have you tried on your own?

Epic peanut butter cookie recipe. I always good a get word on this one. And it's simple. So it's easy to modify.

1 egg.
1 cup sugar.
1 cup peanut butter.

Usually makes like 7 or so. Might want to double it up to make enough for a class. ( Maybe even triple.)

What I would do is use a little less sugar. Fill in the missing with honey. Not too much though otherwise it'll be way gooey. Too little. You'll be biting into little chunks of heat hardened honey.
Quote by supersac
i name mine after girls so i dont feel to bad about making them scream with my fingering skills
so i suggest aphrodite
i also do the same with bass so i dont feel bad about slapping them