Price range is under 600-700$ preferably

I heard many great things about Agile guitars but i'm located in europe so that is not an option for me.

I need traditional LP look ( 4 knobs ) and humbuckers ( goldtops usually go with single coils :< )

Or if there's no such guitar, i can go for ice tea or similar finish,
Can you give me names of manufacturers i should look at ?

Thank you
Check out Dillion, they make what you're looking for and are around that price. I'm pretty sure there are several UK dealers that carry them.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
It's in the 850$ mark, i could get an edwards gold top long tenon les paul with seymour duncans for that
Quote by Backdoor_man
It's in the 850$ mark, i could get an edwards gold top long tenon les paul with seymour duncans for that

It's list price is $850, yes, but retail is usually much closer to $600.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
Quote by Backdoor_man
Where can i buy it retail ?

Email the address on the front page telling them you're interested in buying a guitar. The owner will respond within a day or two with the email of a dealer.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I would just buy an Epi Goldtop LP they are easy to come by priced more reasonably and are built great. IMHO the closest thing your going to buy next to the actual Gibson LP. I have seen some Epi Goldtops in stores but I am not sure if they are limited editions or regular production models. I saw one the other day with P90s and i am pretty sure it had Epis Custom shop logo on the back of the headstock.

I have only tried a few Dillon guitars over the year and did own one LP copy but I just do not think they are all that great and really overpriced for what you get.

Rondo Music (Agile) really needs to get a distributor in the UK and Europe. Agiles are great and they do some of the nicest LP copies I have tried and owned.

John
Actually come to think of it, you could get an Epi like John said, but then go to GFS (or the pickup maker of your choice) and get some mini-humbuckers. They'll fit in the P90 slot and still sound pretty much the same.... I guess this works unless it's the full-size humbucker aesthetic you're looking for.
Epiphone Dot
Vox AC30VR 212
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson