Page 1 of 2
So pit, do you remember your mother's birthday?

And If you do remember it, do you send her a gift?

I live at home with my folks, so I dont have to remember, but if you forget they get pretty touchy about it saying that you dont love them and what not.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Of course. I know the birthdays of every member of my family that I see regularly and all of my friends.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
Of course. I know the birthdays of every member of my family that I see regularly and all of my friends.

I only remember my brother's birthday because it's easy, 1/7, first day of summer vacation here.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Of course I do...
And seriously, what's with the constant crap threads?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Lol I don't know my mother's birthday or my fathers for that matter. The only person who's birthday I know is my brothers and it's only because it's 2 weeks after mine. Birthdays are stupid. I don't celebrate arbitrary days needlessly.
My mom's birthday is three days from mine, so we always celebrate that weekend or whatever. So, yes, I do know.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Yes, but I don't know what kind of gifts to give her. I always ask her what she wants but she never tells me.

What kinds of gifts can you give a mother, besides something like flowers, which aren't really a proper gift?
my mums b.day is 4 days after f*cking christmas! my girlfriend reminds me how old she is... so yeh i can't really forget, but bonus: i buy all her presents at after-christmas sales so not too bad i spose.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I remember most of my friends' and family's birthdays.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by sashki
Yes, but I don't know what kind of gifts to give her. I always ask her what she wants but she never tells me.

What kinds of gifts can you give a mother, besides something like flowers, which aren't really a proper gift?

Buy her something for the kitchen ololool.

But seriously now, You can ask her like a month before her birthday what she needs(without telling her youre gonna buy it) then most chances are she is gonna say it, if she doesnt say, Flowers and hug should do.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by KurdtStaley
Lol I don't know my mother's birthday or my fathers for that matter. The only person who's birthday I know is my brothers and it's only because it's 2 weeks after mine. Birthdays are stupid. I don't celebrate arbitrary days needlessly.

Birthdays mark a specific occasion. I think you need to look up the meaning of the word arbitrary.
I do in fact remember my mother's birthday. And it turns out, I'm always home for it, as it is always just a few days away from thanksgiving.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Me and my friends were discussing this TODAY

but yes, yes I do remember it. I also remember my dad's, brother's, stepdad's, girlfriend's, friend's and grandparent's. I was SHOCKED to learn that none of my friends could boast a similar achievement
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Buy her something for the kitchen ololool.

But seriously now, You can ask her like a month before her birthday what she needs(without telling her youre gonna buy it) then most chances are she is gonna say it, if she doesnt say, Flowers and hug should do.

Here's the thing: even if I did get something for the kitchen (which would be a bit of a dick move, but anyway) she knows more about what sort of stuff she needs than I do, since she'll be using it most often.

My dad sometimes buys her stuff she has no use for, and they get into arguments. Then my dad ends up using it just to prove a point.
Quote by sashki

Oh God yeah, parents are the worst to buy presents for. Mine always say they don't want anything...

I bought my mum a utensil pot this year, simply because I knew she needed one. To be fair, it went down pretty well...
LOL - 34 and still cant remember the day I think I can remember the month tho. She forgives me every year I still ring her wish her a happy birthday, sometimes a month early sometimes a month late.
MARSHALL: AVT 2000, MARSHALL: JTM 200 MARSHALL MAJOR 1969, LINE 6: POD X3 LIVE, VARIAX 600, VARIAX 700, GIBSON: FIREBIRD V,FERNANDES: REVELLE DK, FERNANDES: RETRO ROCKET PRO, BOSS: RC 50 loop station
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Yes.

And today is the 3 year anniversary of her death

I don't forget either date.

ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Who doesn't?
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Yep. And my mother happens to share a Birthday with Elvis.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Quote by uk.mace
Oh God yeah, parents are the worst to buy presents for. Mine always say they don't want anything...

I bought my mum a utensil pot this year, simply because I knew she needed one. To be fair, it went down pretty well...

I read your sig as 'doob'

sorry felt like I should point that out.

On topic. Mum's birthday was two days ago, me and my sister bought her a necklace.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Yes, I remember all of my family's birthdays.

However I am ALWAYS broke as shit and can't get them anything.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Yes.

/thread.

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
No, I fucking hate her.

Your /thread is incorrect.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Yes, it's on halloween.

Quote by alexgepgepgep
My mother was born on Halloween. Easy to remember.

EDIT: OMG

we must be related
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
The only birthday I can remember is mine.

O___o
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Page 1 of 2