If I play a guitar lefty, will it help my two hand tapping?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I'm assuming you mean you're playing right-handed and you want to learn tapping, so now you're asking if playing lefty will help.

I think it definitely will help, even if marginally, because it will help you to build calluses on the fingers of your right hand. Past that, I'm not sure it will help the actual tapping technique though. I think you might be better off just practicing tapping and building calluses while you do that.
What's the point? Practice it the same as everybody else...seems to work just fine for them. Why wouldn't that work for you?
Quote by RockInPeaceDime
What's the point? Practice it the same as everybody else...seems to work just fine for them. Why wouldn't that work for you?

When I'm pulling off, I sometimes hit other strings and it's sometimes to weak so I thought if I practice lefty, it'll give my right hand more control on the fretboard.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
When I'm pulling off, I sometimes hit other strings and it's sometimes to weak so I thought if I practice lefty, it'll give my right hand more control on the fretboard.

That sounds like you just need more conventional practice.

Try learning to mute the other strings that you're not playing with your fretting hand when tapping.
Will this help?

G---t12-p7--h10

Tap the 12th fret while fretting the 7th fret with your index. Then hammer on with either your middle or ring finger, on to the 10th. Most people use the ring finger. But I use the middle for some of those wide stretches.
Quote by triface
That sounds like you just need more conventional practice.

Try learning to mute the other strings that you're not playing with your fretting hand when tapping.

How?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Try tapping out the notes of a chord over and over...up and down the strings... it won't help as much with triplet-tapping speed, but it will definitely make you more accurate. Also try tapping the part of the song you want slowly, and then increase the speed until you can go full speed and not hit other strings.
You just need practice. Everyone used to do things like that when they first started, there's no other way around it. Even if you started playing left I'm pretty sure you'd make the same mistakes.
Quote by OliOsbourne

You're just not muting properly and you're not using enough strength., you have to practice.

I really don't see how you came to the conclusion that turning the guitar around and re-learning to play it lefty style would help you at all