Alright, so I'm pretty sure I have the right idea, but I just wanted to check here before I did something stupid.

I tune my guitar in Drop C, and at the moment it has 11-49s. For my taste the 4 and 5 strings are just a tad loose and the 6 string is pretty floppy. To see how I liked the string tension, I tuned my guitar EADFAd which is just about perfect. D'Addario Medium Top / Heavy Bottom 11-52s just about nail that (a tiny bit looser on 4 and 5 but I'll live), but the 6 string would still be too loose. According to the chart they have, the 4 and 5 strings will produce 19.9 lbs and 20.9 lbs of tension respectively and I would need a .062 string to match that at 20.4 lbs.

So to finally get to my question, would there be any issue with buying about 10 .062 gauge strings and then replacing the 6 string every time I restring? From what I've been reading that's a pretty thick string, but I think it makes sense.

Another concern would be if the added tension on one side will warp my neck, is that something to worry about?
i use light top heavy bottom when playing dropped tunings. i like having more slack in my thinner strings for gnarly bends
My sound.
Bugera 1990 Half Stack,
Jackson RR3, single EMG 85/bridge,
a planet waves patch cord.
Quote by phoenix_crush
I'm disgusted with the fact that Attack Attack can make money and a career by sucking so much dick.
Makes perfect sense.

As you already said, the tension would be the same if you stayed in drop tuning, but even if you tuned to D standard it would still be fine. That would be like light top heavy bottom strings killing every guitar they've been on.

I think JP plays a set of .009s with a 0.046 on his drop D songs.
Quote by Pocketlizard

So to finally get to my question, would there be any issue with buying about 10 .062 gauge strings and then replacing the 6 string every time I restring? From what I've been reading that's a pretty thick string, but I think it makes sense.

Another concern would be if the added tension on one side will warp my neck, is that something to worry about?

Only issue would be having to pay extra

And no, it takes quite a lot to warp a neck, actually.
I had a .060 tuned to A in place of my low E with the rest at E standard for playing Citizen Erased, and after 2 or 3 weeks the neck did start to bend a little. I chanced it and adjusted the truss rod, and it actually worked perfectly.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?