So I'm asking a very attractive good friend of mine to homecoming, but I need something cute/clever to do, and all my ideas are lame/have been used. Oh, and preferably something that won't cost me more than 50$ (I've set aside 20$ for flowers already).
drug her
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Get a small potted flower, cover it with a chunk of ice frozen in the shape of a bowl, put it on her doorstep with a hammer next to it, ring the doorbell, and then she hits said bowl-shaped ice chunk with said hammer and said flower is underneath. You then walk up and say "Now that we've broken the ice..."

They do it in the movie To Save A Life (great movie btw).

Here's a link kind of describing it... http://www.volunteeru.com/node/110

Here's a video clip of it. I thought it was cool anyway!

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/to-save-a-life/ice-breaker
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Quote by jimmyled
What's Homecoming?

This. It happens in my area but I've never fully understood what it is and what it entails.
MATTERHORN
Rape her in the mouth.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

wait are you a queens student?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by theogonia777
drug her

sorry to be off topic, but where is the quote thing in your sig from? it sounds so familiar
I helped a friend of mine ask a girl to prom in the coolest way ever last year, you could just change it a bit.

Get some CAUTION tape, and some sticks, chalk, yourself and a few friends. Go to her house at a time where she isn't there, or plan it with her parents/siblings for her to be busy, put up the caution tape around an area on her driveway, using the sticks, and inside of it, have a friend outline your body on the ground in chalk, and write with it "I'm dying for you to go to MHS Prom with me. -Nathan"(Obviously with your name and school) Like it's a crime scene.

We did this in about 20 seconds, cause the girl was at home, but in the backyard so we had to be quick.
Now I'm
What flowers are you getting? Cause that's what I've been wondering, to get flowers or not
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by CreepingDeath13
pics or shes actually a plastic sex doll

The plastic sex doll is already going with me.
Make her cookies that spell out "homecoming?" I did that back in high school and it worked out VERY well. Trust me. Girls love food that guys make for them.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by 727Helena
I helped a friend of mine ask a girl to prom in the coolest way ever last year, you could just change it a bit.

Get some CAUTION tape, and some sticks, chalk, yourself and a few friends. Go to her house at a time where she isn't there, or plan it with her parents/siblings for her to be busy, put up the caution tape around an area on her driveway, using the sticks, and inside of it, have a friend outline your body on the ground in chalk, and write with it "I'm dying for you to go to MHS Prom with me. -Nathan"(Obviously with your name and school) Like it's a crime scene.

We did this in about 20 seconds, cause the girl was at home, but in the backyard so we had to be quick.

thats funny, I was actually planning on doing something similar, but then i found out someone else already had this year. I thought it was a good idea (I was just going to do it in the parking lot next to her car tho)
You can do what they do in that one FoB music video and burn "HOMECOMING?" in her yard...
I pride myself on my humility.
pour gas on her lawn or car, writing out whatever you want to say, and light it.

(make sure she sees it the FIRST time)
Write "homecoming" in petrol on her dog's face and set fire to it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 24, 2010,
Quote by jimmyled
What's Homecoming?

Hardcore masturbation to erotic pictures of housing.

or the Single by Emo-pop band Hey Monday.

>_>
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Arrived+Dparted
Make her cookies that spell out "homecoming?" I did that back in high school and it worked out VERY well. Trust me. Girls love food that guys make for them.

This is the only one I would have said yes to
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
OK, so, I want you to follow me on this one.

You go up to her, right. Then, after you start talking about stuff (Justin Beiber or genital warts or whatever you crazy kids are talking about nowadays), you lead the conversation to the topic of Homecoming, then you ask her if she wants to go with you.

Hope I've been helpful.
burn home grass on back coming then buy her give
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO