Page 1 of 2
i asked my question, and the thread got closed.

so i ask again, do you think you are kidding yourself when it comes to music?

do you think your playing is anything specail?

do you thin your style is anything specail?

what do you think of playing guitar?
Come listen to some of my songs:

My Music
I don't treat music like a competition so, I don't think I'm kidding myself when it comes to music. I like playing music and that's satisfying enough for me.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Rule 1) DONT remake a thread that just got closed. If you have questions, PM the mod that closed it.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by guylee
Maybe it would make more sense if you spelled things right and used capital letters where appropriate.

No, OP, I don't think I'm kidding myself. But that's only because I don't take my guitar playing very seriously right now, anyways.
the only reason my old thread got closed was beacuse things did not get spelled right, and i have dyslexia.

so i perrsonally do not think it is faire

My Music
Your thread got closed because you're useless.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Lou108
oh my god i forgot to use capital leters!
die in a fire you wanker

'ported.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Stop being dicks guys, he's sobering up.

I don't think I'm kidding myself if I'm doing something I enjoy.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Quote by Lou108
the only reason my old thread got closed was beacuse things did not get spelled right, and i have dyslexia.

so i perrsonally do not think it is faire

Your thread got closed because you are belligerently drunk and cannot even manage to proofread a post, much less think about what you are actually saying.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Quote by Lou108
you are usless you wank stain

That was clever.

I bet your parents wished you were a wank stain.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
No my playing is nothing special and i don't have my own style, same as most guitar players of my level. I love music but i don't think i'll ever be a talented musician, i just do it because i enjoy it

Also, using dyslexia as an excuse for poor spelling won't wash here
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
serriouly what the ****?

i thought UG was a bunch of cool guys that enjoyed playing guitar,

clearly UG is a bunch of guys that enoy being dicks

My Music

^ EDIT: lolnah, UG just doesn't approve of those who choose not to use correct grammar, and also make simple spelling errors. Also, UG doesn't take kindly to those who make excuses for the simplest of errors..
Last edited by TheAbsentOne at Sep 24, 2010,
i was a wank stain... until my mum slide down the banistair....

c'mon that was funny!

My Music
Quote by Lou108
i was a wank stain... until my mum slide down the banistair....

c'mon that was funny!

A. Doesn't make sense.

B. Not funny.
Super
Old
Cats
Are
Surprising

Many profile views... few friends...
To answer your question.

I take it seriously but I only play when I feel like it.

I'd say my style is somewhat unique.
i play for self enjoyment, not employment
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
To StratoCatser
of course its not funny if you don't understand it you thick twat.

My Music
Quote by Lou108

Welcome to The Pit!
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Quote by Lou108
serriouly what the ****?

UG is a bunch of cool guys that enjoy guitar, but you have to phrase your question exactly the way they like it, and you have to have perfect grammar and spelling, and you're only allowed to make drunken posts if you're UG famous. Welcome.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
UG is a bunch of cool guys that enjoy guitar, but you have to phrase your question exactly the way they like it, and you have to have perfect grammar and spelling, and you're only allowed to make drunken posts if you're UG famous. Welcome.

You live up to your name.

If that's really how you perceive things here, then you're about the same caliber as TS over here.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

If that's really how you perceive things here, then you're about the same caliber as TS over here.

wtf is this?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
lets be honest here, any thread i have read the TS has been ripped to shreds over and it may noit mean much to men but it means alot to the people who use the internet alot... so lets not piss them off..

My Music
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Also, their insults are really predictable.

That is how I perceive things here. I choose to accept it because I enjoy it here. I don't have to deny the truth just because I ignore it.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by Lou108
serriouly what the ****?

+1
Quote by fail
Also, their insults are really predictable.

That is how I perceive things here. I choose to accept it because I enjoy it here. I don't have to deny the truth just because I ignore it.

Well the way I see it. The people that get torn to shreds are not getting picked on because of their grammar.

From what I noticed, it's mostly how the TS reacts with the people who post. Don't feed the trolls if you know better then.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
damn... thats true, sometimes the trolld do get me and i feelbad afterwards for letting them get me so... maybe from now on i should indulge less in what they say, it may acctually help my cause more

My Music
Quote by Lou108
damn... thats true, sometimes the trolld do get me and i feelbad afterwards for letting them get me so... maybe from now on i should indulge less in what they say, it may acctually help my cause more

See? Now I get shafted as the bad guy cause I tell it like it is.

Screw you all.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Lou108
lets be honest here, any thread i have read the TS has been ripped to shreds over and it may noit mean much to men but it means alot to the people who use the internet alot... so lets not piss them off..

You are just completely hell-bent on ending up in the FOTB tonight, arent you?

If the TS has a COMPETENT, WELL THOUGHT-OUT AND UNDERSTANDABLE reason to start a thread, most of the replies will be the same. (Of course, there will always be people who troll just to troll) If the TS is drunken, a prick, and picking fights over the internet, (and not a mod) he will get torn a new asshole, and most likely sent to the FOTB. Makes sense, no?
Quote by Butt Rayge

Last edited by doomded at Sep 24, 2010,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Well the way I see it. The people that get torn to shreds are not getting picked on because of their grammar.

Ohoho, but they do. Or at least, Pit-goers fling ad hominems about the grammar to attack the person.

From what I noticed, it's mostly how the TS reacts with the people who post. Don't feed the trolls if you know better then.

I only saw him reacting to those who were being asses. If we're gonna blame TS, I think it's only fair that we blame certain others as well.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Page 1 of 2