Poll: Would you be friends with a guy who likes Lady Gaga?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you be friends with a guy who likes Lady Gaga?
Yes
25 43%
No
7 12%
I am friends with a guy like that
26 45%
Voters: 58.
No.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Wait, are you implying that ppl who like Lady Gaga are gay?

Quote by CrossBack7
A better question: Would you be friends with a guy who has to question whether to be friends with a guy who enjoys Lady Gaga?
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Yes, because I'm not a tool.

I've yet to find anyone that likes the hardcore I listen to
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Yes, because I'm not a tool.

I've yet to find anyone that likes the hardcore I listen to

Because you're a hipster.

Quote by CrossBack7
Yeah, my friends don't have to share my musical tastes. If they do its a bonus.
Judging whether or not to be friends with someone due to musical taste is stupid, if you enjoy the company of the person, you should be friends with them despite what their opinions of various subjects are.
I don't care what my friends listen to, unless they are musicians. I hate almost everyone though.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
My best friend is gay. They made Lady Gaga famous.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Momentosis
Wait, are you implying that ppl who like Lady Gaga are gay?

Are you therefore implying someone should decide their friendship on whether or not the subject is gay?
Yes, I already am. One friend of mine I work with LOVES Lady Gaga. He's seen her multiple times and knows all of her music. (Yes, he's also gay)

I find it ridiculously dickish not to be friends with someone simply because they like Lady Gaga.

I find her music boring, but she is talented and I consider her an alright musician.
For the record: I'm a guy, and I love her. She's actually one of my favorite artists :3 definitely my favorite of this decade

Edit: Also, not being friends with someone because they like a certain artist is rather absurd.
i dont like gaga when she is on the radio, when little kids sing her songs, or when she dresses like its halloween every day. BUT when its just her voice and what she has composed on the piano that is a different story. Maybe "acoustic" if you will. there is some undeniable talent there,,,, otherwise i mostly shoot myself everytime she is mentioned
♣▲♣
▲ ▲
Nah, plenty of my friends like shitty music and think that I like shitty music too. It's all a matter of taste.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
perhaps it's shallow to not befriend someone because their taste differs from you in one specific artist. If that person liked ALL the same music as you as well as lady gaga would you still cast them aside? What has this world come to when such a minor detail in one's life can make them such an outcast in your eyes. perhaps you should get to know the person, delve a little deeper into their personality before you make such a rash decision.

I assume you like your music because you've listened to it carefully and you've made the conscious choice to enjoy it and love all the details that make it enjoyable. Now if you apply that same principle to, perhaps garnering a friendship, I'm sure you could be rational and give someone more respect then to just instantly turn up your nose at one indiscretion.

or maybe not
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Last edited by Wylde_Guitarist at Sep 24, 2010,
a lot of guys on this forum also like lady gaga, so yeah. i don't know if this is relevant at all, but i figured id throw it out there.
negative good sir
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
if you aren't friends with someone because they enjoy a band or musician you don't like, you are absolutely retarded.

if they force you to listen to shit music, then that might change things.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
This thread seems to be implying that lady gaga isn't totally fucking awesome?

i'm confused