Today I was feeling hungry.

I looked in my cupboard and found a packet of Red Skins that I bought the other night. I had totally forgot about them.

MLIA.

What are some pleasant surprises you've had lately Pit?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Avedas
People still use that FML/MLIA shit?

It's my true story you inconsiderate bastard.

I was just saying that MLIA.

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
what the hell is red skins?
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Like, I totally forgot I had a shit load of quarters and then I got them and bought a Black & Mild at the store with them.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Thinking I have to get up for school and then realising I can go back to sleep / sleep in.
Today (or rather, on Monday, but you know how these are supposed to start with "Today"), my grandma offered to pay the money for my sister's school trip to Europe this summer. She also is paying me the same amount of money to use however I want. The trip costs $3000. MLIA.
Quote by Holy Katana
Today (or rather, on Monday, but you know how these are supposed to start with "Today"), my grandma offered to pay the money for my sister's school trip to Europe this summer. She also is paying me the same amount of money to use however I want. The trip costs $3000. MLIA.

Your life is better than average.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by Holy Katana
I thought "A" stood for "awesome."

:nonono

EDIT: Fail.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Last edited by thanksgiving at Sep 24, 2010,
actually i thought A was for awesome as well, are you sure?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Same story as in OP, just with BeanieWeenies in the garage, and a 12-pack of root beer that I left in my car.

DoomdEdit: ^ Pretty sure that its average. Might be wrong though.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I farted once and followed through.......wasn't pleasant but it sure was a surprise
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Kämpfer
Thinking I have to get up for school and then realising I can go back to sleep / sleep in.

the most pleasant surprise of them all
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
I found some marijuana I didn't know I had in my car....which is honestly not the best place to find it but eh whatever kept me happy for a few hours.
Got my warm jacket out for the first time this year.

Found a £20 in the pocket.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Got my warm jacket out for the first time this year.

Found a £20 in the pocket.

That's ****ing awesome

I ordered a water at the pub the other night, and the lady gave me a free coke cause she's awesome.

Quote by Våd Hamster