alright, i am a guitarist. Well i love singing and people say i sing well too. ! but i feel my voice is jus to bassy. and if i sing n falsetto its to screamish . Well i need to learn the theory. i read in lot of places, that BARITONE and all.! i need to kno everything!. basic stuff. please explain me! everything frm A to Z (basic) n singing.

ANd the other thing is, i need a excellent exercise for going highpitch.! and i don want to sing n falsetto voice!
Imma go out on a limb here and say look for a vocal coach, its gonna be nigh on impossible to teach you how to sing through text, and even video is a bit dodgy because there's no communication.
...If you are a baritone, It'll take years for you to be able to sing "high" with no falsetto.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
ok cool..wat is baritone?? people say C E nd all while singing.. so basically how does it work?
Quote by MousseMoose
Baritone is a word to describe someone's vocal range. Baritones aren't really know for going high. Altos, an the other hand, would be more likely to do high notes.

Or tenors for boys

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you know very little music theory TS? That's cool - everyone has to start somewhere.

In relation to your voice. The best thing to do first is to identify your range. This will help you pick some songs at first that are better for you to sing. There's a range thread up the top where you can find out and ask people about your range.

As for "C E" during singing, I don't really know what you're talking about sorry.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
I'm going to go out on a limb here.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog