I always knew he was not doing donating ALL that money, I'd love to work in his organisation though.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
hopes Bono will expire before 824 days
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Bono could not be reached for comment as he stepped off of his private jet and into his limosine..... paid for with the money donated to his charitable organisation.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I always thought he was a bit of a dick.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I thought ONE was aids awareness?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Bono is such a turdmuffin. "Ah yes, I donate several hundred thousand dollars! I am such a supporter of people worse off than myself!"

Yeah, which is like 0.5% of your monthly income, you jackass.
Quote by Kyle Gass
Ah... the Glory days of Joshua Tree are way behind us. Oh how we become corrupt with fame and fortune.

That was an album?

I thought it was a compilation of absolutely every song anyone ever liked by U2.

Oh well. Charity is kind of pointless anyway.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
That was an album?

I thought it was a compilation of absolutely every song anyone ever liked by U2.

Oh well. Charity is kind of pointless anyway.

For a reason.

No it's not. Without charity, a lot of things would be so underfunded.
Quote by boreamor
No it's not. Without charity, a lot of things would be so underfunded.

I believe in local charity. Have that extra money to write a check to Bono?

Then adopt an abused animal and play frisbee with it.

That's charity.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

1 out of 1 is a better donation morally than 1 out of a 1000
How can anyone take this man seriously? He sent a plane to pick up his hat for ****s sake.
Bono's outspokenness against poverty and hunger and whatnot is not intended to stop poverty or hunger, it's purpose is to raise Bono awareness. It works, too.
I'd donate 50% of my wages to charity for life if we could send Bono to live in Africa.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I believe in local charity. Have that extra money to write a check to Bono?

Then adopt an abused animal and play frisbee with it.

That's charity.

I just got an image of someone throwing a pet like a frisbee

I agree, my band have a charity policy. We don't do charity gigs for large organisations that have lots of administrative costs, we prefer to organise and play a gig for local 'one off' causes, something that has a target that we can feasibly reach. So far we've sent terminaly ill children on dream holidays with their families, recently orphaned children on dream holidays with minders and even raised money to hire 'M3 Classic Whitesnake' (Bernie Marsden, Mick Moody and Neil Murry) to play a local gig, just so that a local couple (huge Whitesnake fans) who had sadly lost their children in a fire, could be the guests of honour and meet their heroes.
It kinda works like the 'Make a Wish Foundation'. A way of helping people who are in extremely stressful situations to have a break and forget the stress for a while.

It's certainly rewarding when you see the results of your work and think 'We did that.' Much better than paying money towards a faceless charity and not even knowing how it will be spent.