Page 1 of 2
Title.

If you have any of them, say where.

As far as I am aware I only have 1 birth mark on my right thumb, it looks like someone cut me there and it left a scar.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I have a tiny one on the inside of my thigh, it's not even good for a pickup.
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
I've got this dent right between my boobs, although it's not that noticable anymore. I also have a patch on my back that looks like a lop-sided square of freckles, but I've had it for as long as I can remember.
i have one on my right ear which makes it look like i had my ear pierced. ive never had my ear pierced
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Quote by talentless<3
I've got this dent right between my boobs, although it's not that noticable anymore. I also have a patch on my back that looks like a lop-sided square of freckles, but I've had it for as long as I can remember.

+ OVER 9000 PROFILE VIEWS

As for me, I have a little one between my first and middle finger on my right hand, and some rectangle shaped shit stain one on the back of my right thigh.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

I have a horrendously huge one on my leg. It meant I got to wear jeans all throughout school though, so it's cool. Awkward to explain to anyone who wants to take my pants off though.
...In my opinion.
Quote by Benjibum2nd
I have a horrendously huge one on my leg. It meant I got to wear jeans all throughout school though, so it's cool. Awkward to explain to anyone who wants to take my pants off though.

Why don't you just say it's a birth mark? I'm sure people won't laugh.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I have a light brown birthmark that looks like lip prints on my left forearm. It's really noticeable because I'm so damn pale. >.>
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
This may sound a bit cliché, but i have one on my pen*s. A tiny, barely visible one on the ''hat''. no-one has ever noticed it though
Quote by HaistaPaska92
This may sound a bit cliché, but i have one on my pen*s. A tiny, barely visible one on the ''hat''. no-one has ever noticed it though

And I wonder why.

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
A guy in my school has a massive one on his face..
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by druggietoad2k5
+ OVER 9000 PROFILE VIEWS

I was gonna say the exact same thing
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
And I wonder why.

This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Had my huge one on my foot lazered off
Killing is my business...and business is not good
A big, honking, probably cancer-fucked, mutant freckle-mole thing on the side of my head.

Didn't even know about it until I shaved my head recently.
There's some blotchy area on my left shoulder.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
i haven't been able to find one yet
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
I have an assmark that says Tenac.. I've looked it up in the dictionary. IT ISN'T IN THERE!
Tell me who's that writin'...
Last edited by Kylianvb at Sep 24, 2010,
Yeah, under my left arm near my armpit. Its pretty big and horrible. My girl friends have made fun of it sometimes so its left having to wear cardis the whole time. No more strappy tops in the summer
I have a red mark on the inside of my leg, a little red mark on my waist, and a pale donut shape on my chest
MANCHESTER UNITED
Quote by Kylianvb
I have an assmark that says Tenac.. I've looked it up in the dictionary. IT ISN'T IN THERE!

Dude! I have assmark too!
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
I have random blotches of melanin, on my arms and legs.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I've got one in the shape of Whistlers Mother on my right arse cheek.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
one the size of a dollar bill on me belly.
a peanut sized one on my leg.
a star shaped one near my collar bone.

im gonna have cancer.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I'm sure I have one on my dick. Apart from that I'm not sure
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I have one on my left shoulder. It's crater-like and about a centimeter in diameter. Everyone who has ever seen it has reacted along the lines of "Holy shit what the balls happened to you?!"
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Y'all gotta be kidding. Everyone has like 1 birthmark only? I have dozens... Are we having a misunderstanding about the definition of a birthmark?
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
I have one on the top of my head. So long as I don't go bald no one will ever see it.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Quote by Benjibum2nd

Knew someone at school who had a huge birthmark on his leg.
He got nicknamed Poo-leg. We were so mature
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Yeah. I have a pretty big one on my back.

It has been operated twice and it's hardly changed, really. It mostly grows back.

It freaks me out. I need to get it treated more often but I can never find the time.

Quote by Drakathan
Y'all gotta be kidding. Everyone has like 1 birthmark only? I have dozens... Are we having a misunderstanding about the definition of a birthmark?

This.

Just little brown spots qualify right??
Military use of children?

Infantry.
I have one on my neck that looks strangely like this:

But bigger, tilted back and more brown :P

EDIT: forgot to mention it's on my neck - but it's not very visible unless you look for it.

HELLO!

Page 1 of 2