Okay, so my band are looking into moving from covers to originals, and i figure that now is as good a time as any to start selling Merch...just small things to start with, like badges etc

Just wondering, where the best places online are to buy merch, and that'll let you design your own?
My Band (As Faith Fades)

Quote by steven seagull
Elitist bollocks like this makes me want to vomit. You're so far up your own arse you could lick your own tonsils.
thanks man

how soon is too soon? or is there never a too soon?
My Band (As Faith Fades)

Quote by steven seagull
Elitist bollocks like this makes me want to vomit. You're so far up your own arse you could lick your own tonsils.
It was only our third gig when we started with the Merch and we sold it all at the gig. so I guess its never too soon to start. What you don't sell this time you can always try to sell the next time
-Mithaearon-
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."
Local businesses are probably your cheapest bet for smaller quantities.
i live in a college town and i find that its great to try to involve eager students that are studying graphic design and/or screen printing. not only is it nice to work with somebody that wants to do as opposed to has to because its their job and it looks great as far as public relations goes.
There are loads of places on the internet that'll do merch, and quite a few of them will do it very cheaply as well, hunt around, get quotes from places, see if other places can beat those quotes/offer better runs for the same price.