Hi so atm i've just got to uni and pretty soon im hoping to have joined a band and to be gigging. kinda feel like im missing something from my gear so i was wondering about any suggestions for additions to my rig.

EDIT:BTW i dont really need any guitars and i probs don't want to spend more than £250 right now

Here's my current rig:

Guitars:
Tom Anderson Drop Top, ESP Ltd H-1000 w/EMGs, Ibanez RG1570, Gibson Les Paul

Effects:
TC Nova Delay
Jim Dunlop Cry Baby

Amp:
Mesa Dual Recto>Marshall 1936v 2x12

any advice and help is appreciated as always

cheers
Ed
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
What kind of sound do you want out of your rig? Any bands in particular? Can you describe what you think you're missing?
well your amps and guitars are solid, so I'd say effects, I'd reconmend a GOOD, not piece of junk, multifx, screw the pocket pod, go get yourself a nice Boss ME-20 floor unit, it'll enable you to add alot of diversity to your playing, and mix it up more during songs,
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Beer.

CoilTapZZZZZ on everything.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
well i play a lot of different styles so i suppose i want to make my rig a bit more versatile. band wise well i play everything from Dream Theater to Arch Enemy and Steve Vai. i think mainly its the effects department im missing because im happy with my guitars (despite my ridiculous GAS to want to buy more lol) and my amp
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
actually come to think of it it would be useful to be able to switch channels and assign different effects to each of them. is that possible within my budget??
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults