asator
whatever
525 IQ
Oh by the way, something I was wondering, is their name just pronounced..."mouse"?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
the boogieman
525 IQ
The only thing I can say about this band is see them live if you have the chance. They are qual
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Good band, I also forgot about Cope, who is on their friends list, so bonus for being reminded.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Cool band, downloaded their demo.
Couldn't figure out how to get the 2 newer tracks though .. stupid myspace.
I'm an asshole.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by technicolour
Good band, I also forgot about Cope, who is on their friends list, so bonus for being reminded.

I was actually debating making a thread on them as well, but then I realised JxD already had. Also an awesome band.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
I'm thoroughly jealous.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Pfft, the hardcore scene AND the metal scene here are shit. I win
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Quote by asator
Pfft, the hardcore scene AND the metal scene here are shit. I win

not so fast. I often wonder why the scene is so good in some cities, and then so bad in others...maybe because edmonton is just way bigger than windsor?
JxD
957 IQ
Quote by Annihilator666
Well, seeing as other than a few bands our metal scene is complete poop, the hardcore scene has no choice but to be good
Did you hear that Break Away's playing a reunion show?

There's Begrime Exemious, they rule (as far as metal goes). Anyways, I heard about the Break Away reunion, Franky (vocalist) had been talking about it a while ago, I just never thought it would actually happen. It's funny that they were a straight edge band, then they turned 15 and everyone broke (except Franky). I don't know if I'm going to go though. I have an aversion towards Mattie C. shows (he allows drinking inside of halls and has almost lost us really good venues because he let stupid shit happen. ex. Avonmore Hall was spray-painted on the inside) and I hate E-Town Beatdown.

I would say Edmonton's hardcore scene is good because it's isolated from normal touring circuits. People are forced to start bands since very few come through.
Last edited by JxD at Sep 26, 2010,
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Aberdeen's in the middle of nowhere as well, so people are forced to start bands. Unfortunately they all seem to start the same one with a different name. It's getting better though, can't really complain.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
"Stepping Blindly" is still one of the best modern hardcore songs I've heard in recent years. Rules so hard.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Yeah, I really like it.

That new Grader song you and Departures posted on facebook was sick, too. His vocals felt a little sloppy, but I'm getting used to it.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by blake1221
Yeah, I really like it.

That new Grader song you and Departures posted on facebook was sick, too. His vocals felt a little sloppy, but I'm getting used to it.

Yeah it's cool. I'm not so into the bulk of the song, it's more melodic and I prefer their heavier stuff. The middle part rules though. The other song from that 7" that's not out yet is really cool as well, so look out for that Have you heard their 2011 EP? It's good.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Spam away when the time comes, and hopefully you guys get that split with Maus!